Want to Buy - Saturn Shmups JPN

Started by Izod1337, 04/23/2017, 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izod1337

Hey, I'm getting back into collecting for Sega Saturn and I am interested in buying a few games for a lower cost than the ebay prices.

Battle Garegga
Batsugun Bought
Soukyugurentai
Layer Section
Radiant Silvergun

Preferably with the spine card,  but willing to buy without. Shoot me a message with a price and game. I'm very negotiable. Thanks!

Groover

IMG

Izod1337

ClodBusted

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Izod1337 on 04/23/2017, 11:16 PMHey, I'm getting back into collecting for Sega Saturn and I am interested in busing a few games for a lower cost than the ebay prices.

Battle Garegga
Batsugun Bought
Soukyugurentai
Layer Section
Radiant Silvergun

Preferably with the spine card,  but willing to buy without. Shoot me a message with a price and game. I'm very negotiable. Thanks!
"Busing" a game means to sell or unload, yes?  If so, you offer prices lower than eBay.
My BEST offer for the following:
Soukyugurentai  $34.99
Layer Section $10.99
Radiant Silvergun $49.99

Please accept these offers.  PayPal at the ready
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler