@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

F/T: Bomberman ('90)

Started by mitsuman, 05/19/2017, 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

mitsuman

Looking to trade my CIC Japanese Bomberman (90). Looking for US or Japanese games. Make me an offer. I prefer CIC, so if you have one (or some) of the ones I have listed below as Hucard only, I'll consider a trade for CIC.

Here is what I have all ready.

Japanese games
Ys III
Ys IV
Vasteel
Bomberman
Nectaris
Power League II (Hucard only)

US games
Legendary Axe
Lords of the Rising sun
Dungeon Explorer
Battle Royal (Hucard and manual only)
Keith Courage (Hucard and manual only)
TV Sports Football (Hucard and manual only)
Takin' it to the hoop (Hucard and manual only)
4-in-1

mitsuman

No one wants to trade? Come on!
Anything? JJ & Jeff? Gunboat? Anything at all?

mitsuman