Warning About Nulltard

Started by Gypsy, 05/23/2017, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsy

He said he had free candy but he lied, there was a cost.

GohanX

Your anus isn't really considered anything of value.

Psycho Nulltard

Freedom isn't free... There's a hefty fuckin' fee!
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

PukeSter

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/23/2017, 09:43 PMFreedom isn't free... There's a hefty fuckin' fee!
How much did you pay for the rusty lock and chains in your cellar?

bartre

Quote from: GohanX on 05/23/2017, 09:42 PMYour anus isn't really considered anything of value.
You obviously don't know Nulltard.
he didn't provide the lube.

DeshDildo

He once sent me Obey goods but mailed it to the wrong address (which was in the ghetto).  I then had to retrieve my package from said ghetto house since, they of course, went ahead and accepted it.  Even the lady at the post office said be careful when her delivery person refused to go back and retrieve it.

So yeah... fuck him for putting my life in danger like that.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Gredler

Gypsy

Quote from: Gredler on 05/25/2017, 01:01 AMCan't rape the willing
Ah shit, I've been outed. Damn it greds.

Alt-Nintega

before this mook. this  ron Jeremy wannabe joined this forum. there were more people here. Mook start actually bringing people here you fuck.

Alt-Nintega

reading this I have made a conclusion. You all hate each other. Videogame geeks are some angry and mean people.

- Karl Marx

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 06/03/2017, 05:10 PMreading this I have made a conclusion. You all hate each other. Videogame geeks are some angry and mean people.
old-projector-with-screen.webp
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NoSexGex

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 06/03/2017, 05:10 PMreading this I have made a conclusion. You all hate each other. Videogame geeks are some angry and mean people.

- Karl Marx
Where's that new avatar me and Nulltard made u
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

in99flames

The Worst part is....i took that photo.
/bba0a68.jpg
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

ClodBusted

roflmao