RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Anyone going to Too Many Games in Oaks PA next weekend?

Started by Johnpv, 06/20/2017, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnpv

I went all 3 days last year and it was pretty awesome, some good panels and such.  I wanted to do all 3 days this year again but couldn't really take the time off work, or afford the hotel stay this time.  I'm definitely driving down for Saturday, maybe I'll return on Sunday haven't decided yet. 

Anyone else going this year?

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

majors

I'll be there with cabs again. I plan to run a obey setup with Henshin Engine. I'll be the drunk one...

Dealers room is pretty tops, I think that's the main draw. Consoles, panels, arcade, music and guests are just bonus. I got a US Klax last year just 'cause it's that oddball non-region locked TurboChip.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

johnnykonami

I'm itching to go to some events like this, and it's relatively close to me, but we are having out of town friends over this weekend.  I had hopes when you wrote next weekend, that coulda worked for me.

MisterCrash

I hadn't heard about this convention before. I live nearby, so I might check it out with the family.

esteban

At the very least, I will have to look up to see where the hell "Oaks" is located. Something tells me it isn't in Philadelphia.

UPDATE: It is near Philly. Now I learned something. Don't judge a city (village) by its name.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mishran

Last time I was at TMG was when it was in Reading. Might have to check it out this year. Only two hours from me. Thanks for posting about it; as I had completely forgotten that TMG even exists. I've picked up many Turbo games there for really good prices.

Johnpv

I had a good time last year, which was my first year going.  I'll definitely be at the My Life in Gaming and Game Dave Panels.  Really excited for this weekend.