Canuck The Crow's attacks halt Vancouver Mail delivery

Started by blueraven, 06/29/2017, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueraven

Would YOU fuck with this crow?!?!

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40436177

IMG

I feel like this should be in fighting street or something.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: blueraven on 06/29/2017, 04:43 PMWould YOU fuck with this crow?!?!

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40436177

IMG

I feel like this should be in fighting street or something.
I feel like Brandon Lee did a better job of capturing the gothic look of the character compared to this new CG remake.
--DragonmasterDan

Gredler

IMG
IMG

frabz-Psst-Ive-got-an-exclusive-scoop-for-you-Canucks-suck-352684.jpg

IMG

mitsuman

blueraven

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 06/29/2017, 05:00 PMI feel like Brandon Lee did a better job of capturing the gothic look of the character compared to this new CG remake.
:mrgreen:  Well he must've been the stunt double or something, because he's pretty pissed at everyone.

Mitsu :lol:; yeah I think that's what would happen, right after he took someone's eye out. :lol:

esteban

I love this story.

The best part is that the crow is "known to ride the train and steal shiny objects"...

...and that his "anti-social behavior has been monitored" for years...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ccovell

This is so Vancouver.  :)

(I am from Vancouver.)

CrackTiger

He was in the news the other day for hanging out in McDonalds and eating everyone's fries.

Might have only been local news though.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TheClash603

I read they were going to put that crow down, but it had not yet avenged the rape and murder of its wife, so they decided to give it more time.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/01/2017, 10:48 AMI read they were going to put that crow down, but it had not yet avenged the rape and murder of its wife, so they decided to give it more time.
Yes, I read the District Attorney's comments on that case.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Ha!  That's perfect.

"He loves cotton candy. I think it's the bright colors, he just goes in there. He can be a candy attendant."

esteban

ClodBusted

Please behold, the Majestic Kanuckistan Beaver.

IMG

blueraven

ceti alpha lives across the continent, but I'm SURE he has heard about canuck.

Quote from: guest on 07/19/2017, 04:29 PMCannuck got a job at the local amusement park making $12.27/hour.

https://www.google.ca/amp/globalnews.ca/news/3592021/canuck-the-crow-pne-job/amp/
*lol* thanks for this, BT. hahahhaha had me in stitches all evening.

"The plucky crow has been known for mischief."

blueraven

Side note: I am doing a fanart piece for Canuck the Crow, and will post it here in the next day or so.

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 07/23/2017, 01:10 AMSide note: I am doing a fanart piece for Canuck the Crow, and will post it here in the next day or so.
Yeah, this is the reason I love the pcefx forum.

I eagerly await your tribute to Lord Raven @Canuckistan

ALSO: I miss ceti alpha. I don't think I have seen him here in years. Dammit.

blueraven

BRINGING IT BACK

:mrgreen: Its done, I just have to color it  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, I wish ceti were here to see this.

Yeah, esteban. This is the shit that keeps me from going
Quote from: esteban on 07/23/2017, 09:14 AM
Quote from: blueraven on 07/23/2017, 01:10 AMSide note: I am doing a fanart piece for Canuck the Crow, and will post it here in the next day or so.
Yeah, this is the reason I love the pcefx forum.

I eagerly await your tribute to Lord Raven @Canuckistan

ALSO: I miss ceti alpha. I don't think I have seen him here in years. Dammit.
:D Thanks, esteban.

ceti's in Halifax!

WARP ME TO HALIFAX

Arkhan Asylum

im going to halifax all over your canuck.

wheres the fanart

and yeah, a lot of people don't post here anymore.  add him to the list of people who bailed.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2017, 05:07 PMim going to halifax all over your canuck.

wheres the fanart

and yeah, a lot of people don't post here anymore.  add him to the list of people who bailed.
I'm doing a kickstarter to raise money for a sharpie, brb.

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

i like that you added the little red legband.

esteban

Was it Lester or Canuck that dropped his red shuriken on the ground? I reckon it was Lester, but...

NecroPhile

Arkhan Asylum

Canuck jumped out of the drawing and tried to knife me

what kind of freddy krueger ass shit are you drawing man

blueraven

Quote from: esteban on 07/29/2017, 06:13 AMWas it Lester or Canuck that dropped his red shuriken on the ground? I reckon it was Lester, but...
Uhh. Probably Canuck :D

Quote from: guest on 07/31/2017, 11:00 AMCaw, that's fuckin' awesome.  :lol:
Thanks!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote from: guest on 07/31/2017, 03:32 PMCanuck jumped out of the drawing and tried to knife me

what kind of freddy krueger ass shit are you drawing man
LOL thanks for the kind words and support! Haha.

:D Cheers to all of you guys, I had so much fun doing this one.