OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Death Bringer - Sound Test?

Started by esteban, 07/06/2017, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

I was just wondering if there was a sound test so I could play all the PSG tunes in Death Bringer?

The music I've heard so far is OK and I'd like to hear more.

Thank you in advance.

So, my 5.9 year old daughter is "playing" Death Bringer (wandering about town and complaining when it cycles from day to night...she's right, it is hard to see at night in this game... even when I turn up the brightness).

She thought the cover art for Death Bringer was kool and wanted to play it.

However, after 15 minutes, she just said: "This is a boring game."

"I warned you," I replied.

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Download the hes file on this page:

http://snesmusic.org/hoot/kingshriek/

Run it like a rom on your TED. Results vary based on revision number. I know it sounded fine on one of mine.

Renaming it from .hes to .pce can help or hurt your chances of it running fine.

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2017, 02:56 PMDownload the hes file on this page:

http://snesmusic.org/hoot/kingshriek/

Run it like a rom on your TED. Results vary based on revision number. I know it sounded fine on one of mine.

Renaming it from .hes to .pce can help or hurt your chances of it running fine.
THIS IS A MORAL DILEMMA:

(a) I wants music very bad
(b) I have to figure out the TED and not FRY the electroniques

VERDICT: pending...

CrackTiger

No one has fried their electronics yet. I use mine more for sound files than anything.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2017, 03:40 PMNo one has fried their electronics yet. I use mine more for sound files than anything.
I hear you...

:)

VERDICT: pending...

EARDUCT: lusting...

TEARDUCT: welling (up)...