@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Browning raffle!

Started by exodus, 07/14/2017, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exodus

I've been on the receiving end of enough raffles that I'd better give something back!

I've got a disc-only Browning on offer here. For those who have never played it, it's an overly difficult mech shooter with some kind of fun cutscenes! It's not bad, it's not great! Classic Nihon Telenet. Disc is in decent shape, a few light scuffs, but nothing that affects play.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1PplU0fxks

I'll open this to anyone in the continental US. I'll end the auction... monday? tuesday? we'll see!
I'm gonna do a *completely useless* turbo auction as well, so watch out for that one!

Dicer

Browning is slightly jank but still a fun game in it's own right, good luck to all raffle peeps, just dropping some Turbo Karma in here....

Good luck!!!

Gypsy

I'd go beyond slightly.  :lol:

Free is free though, so nice raffle.

mitsuman

I've been eyeballing this game for awhile. Please enter me in the raffle.

esteban

TRIVIA: One song from BROWNING was featured prominently in TURBO XMAS (Track #8 on disc...Stage 3 music) LeDoodles
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gao

I'm definitely interested in this.

Dk_madness

One of the first Duo games I got. Fun game and cool cut scenes but damn hard. Good luck for those who enter

TheClash603

I do not own this game, feel free to enter me as you wish.

EmperorIng

Enter me in for shites and giggles. If I win I will auction something of my own!

exodus

So far we've got:
TheClash603
mitsuman
gao
emperorIng

I'll wait another day or so then raffle it up!
and yeah, it's a bit janky! but, well, what can you do with a name like browning

exodus

Calling this raffle too! Random.org says:

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

mitsuman
gao
emperorIng
TheClash603

So, mitsuman, PM me your address and I'll send it out!

mitsuman

blueraven

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man, that gif is awesome

COngrats Mitsuman!

EmperorIng

Be sure to notify us of all your impressions on Browning's unique and avant-garde control scheme, mistuman.  :lol:

TheClash603

esteban

Quote from: EmperorIng on 07/18/2017, 07:07 PMBe sure to notify us of all your impressions on Browning's unique and avant-garde control scheme, mistuman.  :lol:
Avant-garde.

:)

Pioneering.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NoSexGex

Played this for the first time a few weeks ago, drove me crazy how you can't move/shoot backwards. Or at least I couldn't figure it out
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

mitsuman

Got the game, thanks exodus.
Played the game.
Glad I didn't pay for the game.

The intro is pretty cool, the talking is pretty good, and the little animation scenes are neat, but the game...eh.

Quote from: guest on 07/19/2017, 02:16 PMPlayed this for the first time a few weeks ago, drove me crazy how you can't move/shoot backwards. Or at least I couldn't figure it out
You have to double tap backwards to turn around.

exodus

yep, that's about right :P