OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB Gunboat Manual and Ballistix CIC

Started by sonikthehedgehog, 07/17/2017, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonikthehedgehog

Need these last 2 things for my collection if anyone has them.

Gunboat Manual
Ballistix just case and hucard but will take CIC

Also need these cd games to finish up:
Might and Magic III
Hawaiian Island Girls
Bikini Girls

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

bob

geise

You ok if the Bikini Girls manual has ummm...lets just say stains on them?

sonikthehedgehog

Ha, just shows it was well loved.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NoSexGex

Quote from: sonikthehedgehog on 07/17/2017, 01:31 PMNeed these last 2 things for my collection if anyone has them.

Gunboat
You mean Land Falcon?
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NoSexGex on 07/17/2017, 03:49 PM
Quote from: sonikthehedgehog on 07/17/2017, 01:31 PMNeed these last 2 things for my collection if anyone has them.

Gunboat
You mean Land Falcon?
You mean River Falcon? :P
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

TelcoSurveyor

I want a sealed copy of gunboat. I don't collect sealed games but that ones seems worthy of keeping closed up.
I'm the Wind, Baby!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 07/18/2017, 04:09 PMIMG
Well done!  Also, you don't want these games to "finish up".  You'll never finish them.  :(
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

^ love the Water Falcon cover, too!

seieienbu

Seriously, I love that your last game isn't magical chase or tonma or something but is instead stuff you didn't want to get earlier.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

NoSexGex

Instead of posting shotty photoshop, I should actually sit down and play the game for more than 5 mins. Not that i'm missing out or anything, but I'm sure the humour would go further.

Ohh. Scott what's up, just realized who u were now. Uhh pm me next week, I think I'll have an extra CIC Ballistix I traded for. Hope you're enjoying the CD's I sent out !

Psycho Punch

Gunboat is ok. Falcon is functionally ok but very boring save for the last mission. There's worse on the PCE.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NoSexGex

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/22/2017, 01:30 AMGunboat is ok. Falcon is functionally ok but very boring save for the last mission. There's worse on the PCE.
Didn't these games have a lot of typos in them too? I'm trying to remember, but I'm prettt tired.  Guaranted i'll wake up @4am remembering

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/22/2017, 01:16 AMInstead of posting shotty photoshop, I should actually sit down and play the game for more than 5 mins. Not that i'm missing out or anything, but I'm sure the humour would go further.
QUIZ TIME:

10 points: Name the full title and publisher of the TG-16 game that the "Funboat" image is from.
(6 point bonus: What was the "list price" of this title?)

15 points: Name the pcefxer who recreated the "TG-16" font used in the image.
(6 bonus points: What is the official name of this font?)

REMEMBER: Cheaters cheat themselves.

turboswimbz

Quote from: esteban on 07/22/2017, 09:17 AMQUIZ TIME:

10 points: Name the full title and publisher of the TG-16 game that the "Funboat" image is from.
Lonely Guys blurry sports illustrated fun time adventure
Excite software
$150 in 1993 or about $254 in today dollars

The official tagline was "Now with 500% more blur"
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/22/2017, 10:23 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/22/2017, 09:17 AMQUIZ TIME:

Lonely Guys blurry sports illustrated fun time adventure
Excite software
$150 in 1993 or about $254 in today dollars

The official tagline was "Now with 500% more blur"
You say "blur" I say "pixelation"

:)

NoSexGex

Wow I suck haha, looks like I need to read some more DuoWorld

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/23/2017, 12:36 AMWow I suck haha, looks like I need to read some more DuoWorld
Hahhahahhhaha.

If only!

Personally, it wasn't until the interwebz in late 90's that I learned about obscure TG-16 stuff.

Also, I honestly forget the name of the forum member who made the font I have been using so frequently (I have it noted somewhere, but not on my phone, apparently).

:)

sonikthehedgehog

Ha, thanks guys. Got what I need. Water Falcon has been acquired