10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS on eBay: the rest of my Dreamcast collection: 57 items

Started by jasonbar, 07/24/2017, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonbar

The last of my Dreamcast collection for sale on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/jasonbar/m.html

- lot of 5 accessories
- lot of 33 US games
- lot of 9 JP games

And a few other things of semi-related interest are up there too.

Thanks,
-Jason

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: in99flames on 07/24/2017, 08:19 AMI would have bought E.G.G. from you :-(
Likewise. It's beginning to get ridiculous on ebay though.

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

schweaty

I just started playing E.G.G.  Not what I expected really.   I like the hand-drawn art.  The gameplay is zelda-like

xcrement5x

Yeah, to bad.  There are a couple of cheap titles in that bundle I would have wanted to get individually.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jasonbar

Thanks for the chat.

Gosh, but I wish I had the time to sell individual games anymore. It took my close to half a year to get through my DC collection, catalog, test, play, clean, change batteries, sell a pile to a friend, split up the remaining, put those up on eBay, get the shipping together, etc.

Kids...Time for little else than kids these days...  :]

Thanks,
-Jason

Serega81

EGG is a great RPG, highly recommend it.. at first you are playing this cutesy lil bot, and then BAHM the story gets pretty dark.. reminds me of Trigun a bit
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: Serega81 on 08/11/2017, 04:13 PMEGG is a great RPG, highly recommend it.. at first you are playing this cutesy lil bot, and then BAHM the story gets pretty dark.. reminds me of Trigun a bit
I couldn't get in to this. I have a burn of it. Found it a bit clunky to control. Maybe it's just me being rubbish and I should give it another go?