OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

snes campus challange repro SOLD!!!!

Started by cr8zykuban0, 07/30/2017, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8zykuban0

IMG

Hey bruhs. I got a very nice condition snes campus challenge repro game cib.

Only been played twice and for some reason, this game requires 2 controllers plugged into the snes because you must press start on controller 2 to start up the game.

Asking $65 now 60 shipped and would perfer to ship within the u.s.

thanks for looking!

syphic

Take it to PRGE. Trade it to a vendor for something you might need.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

sirhcman

This is really a good deal if you are into these sorts of carts!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: syphic on 08/04/2017, 09:42 AMTake it to PRGE. Trade it to a vendor for something you might need.
Yeah thats true. I cant seem to get any interest here in vegas so ill tale it to prge!!

SignOfZeta

Well, you could explain WTF it is or something like that if you want to sell it. I've never heard of it.
IMG

glazball

Zeta, all you need to know is it's a repro of a very rare cart similar to the Nintendo World Championship carts for NES.  Looks nice but I'm not into repros myself, nor do I have any desire to play this "game".  I wouldn't even buy an original unless I found it at a flea market for $5.  Just my opinion, glwts!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

SignOfZeta

IMG

glazball

In my opinion, totally irrelevant.  The cart has only snippets of 3 games used in the on-campus competitions.  Originals are rare but are really just novelties.
glazball's game collection and wantlist

cr8zykuban0

pretty much what glazball said, i got it thinking it would be a cool party game to play with friends who come over the house to game it up, none of em were interested so i wont be needing it. Its pretty much a competition cart with super mario world, f zero and pilot wings and you do certain objectives in each game with a time limit. You have to get the most amount of points before the timer is up and gives you your total score after the time is up. I might just take this to prge to use it as trade bait. I was hoping to get back what i paid for it but i got absolutely no interest so i'll try my luck at prge.

SignOfZeta

It sounds very interesting to me but you sell it like it's like it was a two legged horse with VD. Hopefully that's works better for you on eBay.
IMG

TheClash603

I have a repro of the NES World Championship from Retro USB that I bought years ago and it has gotten play a few times when I had groups of friends over.  This looks like a release from the same company, so the quality is likely pretty good too.

Fuck it, your poor salesmanship has made me want it.  PM incoming.

cr8zykuban0

The quality is really good on this and mine is in execellent condition. I should have explained the game before i put it up for sale. My bad on that yall. Pm replying clash