The TurboGrafx was no success, but I know that I can still Express

Started by jtucci31, 08/07/2017, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtucci31

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Is this concept art for a cancelled PCE version of Silent Hill?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

I am so disturbed by this image.

HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME HATE THAT WHICH I LOVE.

You bastard.

You dashed my tender TE against the rocks.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

Post that pic on Tinder in Buffalo, NY if you want a good time.

xcrement5x

OMG I am never going to look at a Turbo Express the same way.  It's disturbing an horrifying, but at the same time I can't look away!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

o.pwuaioc

ClodBusted

jtucci31

Quote from: NoSexGex on 08/08/2017, 01:27 AMIMG
Joe had previously been burned on the Sega Master System in the Winter of '87. When all of his friends were discovering the Mushroom Kingdom for the first time, he was stuck with Alex Kidd and an unfortunate walk to the console to pause for dinner time. His disappointment with video games made him swear off Sega, forever denouncing them as Feka (short for Fuck Sega, in his own words). Though, his quest to side with the underdog followed him soon after. Big Japanese hot shots NEC would release their TurboGrafx 16 just two years later, forever changing the landscape of video games, handheld gaming, and Joe's short lived life B.A.Z. (Before Alpha Zone).

In a last stitch effort to give video games one more shot, he begged and pleaded with his parents to buy him the ultra cool and ultra portable Turbo Express. But on one cool spring day with a full set of AA batteries, a copy of Keith Courage in Alpha Zones, a Crystal Pepsi, some baggy cargo shorts, a brand new Turbo Express, and a desire for some 'tude, his life would change forever. Read this harrowing, exhilarating, and undeniably radical tale of Joe and his total metamorphosis into The TurboMorph.

"I remember the TurboGrafx 16." --Tony Hawk

"I think around '87 I was writing Misery or just finishing it. I can't remember, I was doing a lot of Cocaine. So I have no idea what a turbographics is" --Stephen King

"There are no facts, only interpretations. But it is fact that the TurboGrafx was robbed of true success in America" --Friedrich Nietzsche

"I THINK THE TURBO GRAPHIX GAME OUT IN 1993 BECAUSE THATS WHEN I FIRST SAW IT AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THE GAMES ARE ON THESE CHIPS CALLED HU CARDS HOW COOL IS THAT? I JUST BOUGHT ONE YESTERDAY AND GOOGELD THE WIKI PAGE. IT ALSO HAS A TURBO SWITCH ON IT" --some guy on YouTube

"My dog could produce better literature than this" --Margaret Atwood

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

seieienbu

Poor guy Obeyd a little too hard it looks like.

I wonder how long his battery life is?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

NoSexGex

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2017, 03:53 PMIn a last stitch effort to give video games one more shot, he begged and pleaded with his parents to buy him the ultra cool and ultra portable Turbo Express. But on one cool spring day with a full set of AA batteries, a copy of Keith Courage in Alpha Zones, a Crystal Pepsi, some baggy cargo shorts, a brand new Turbo Express, and a desire for some 'tude, his life would change forever. Read this harrowing, exhilarating, and undeniably radical tale of Joe and his total metamorphosis into The TurboMorph.
Wowww, someone send this to Katherine AppleGate and put this series back in print :P
TBH i've never actually read a book in this series, but bet your ass I will if this makes the cover
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2017, 03:53 PM
Quote from: NoSexGex on 08/08/2017, 01:27 AMIMG
... NEC would release their TurboGrafx 16 just two years later, forever changing the landscape of video games, handheld gaming, and Joe's short lived life B.A.Z. (Before Alpha Zone).

"I remember the TurboGrafx 16." --Tony Hawk

"I think around '87 I was writing Misery or just finishing it. I can't remember, I was doing a lot of Cocaine. So I have no idea what a turbographics is" --Stephen King

"There are no facts, only interpretations. But it is fact that the TurboGrafx was robbed of true success in America" --Friedrich Nietzsche

"I THINK THE TURBO GRAPHIX GAME OUT IN 1993 BECAUSE THATS WHEN I FIRST SAW IT AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THE GAMES ARE ON THESE CHIPS CALLED HU CARDS HOW COOL IS THAT? I JUST BOUGHT ONE YESTERDAY AND GOOGELD THE WIKI PAGE. IT ALSO HAS A TURBO SWITCH ON IT" --some guy on YouTube

"My dog could produce better literature than this" --Margaret Atwood
Hahahhahahajjajha.

:)

"TurboGrafx is dead. TurboGrafx remains dead. And we have killed it." -Nietzsche
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG