@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Figure out these figures for me

Started by Dicer, 08/13/2017, 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicer

Anyone know what they are from, the guy looks really familiar i just can't place him...

1970's for sure if not very early 80's

IMG

HailingTheThings

One on the left looks like 70/80s Fisher Price "Adventure People." The Grand Moff Tarkin lookin' MF on the right could be as well, just very-very early model. Not sure.
IMG

Dicer

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 08/13/2017, 05:40 PMOne on the left looks like 70/80s Fisher Price "Adventure People." The Grand Moff Tarkin lookin' MF on the right could be as well, just very-very early model. Not sure.
Think you are right about the left one, I've been looking for the dude on the right to no avail

esteban

Holy shite, "Mobile Action Command" sounds kool...I gotta see what the toys/playsets looked like.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Dicer on 08/13/2017, 06:09 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 08/13/2017, 05:40 PMOne on the left looks like 70/80s Fisher Price "Adventure People." The Grand Moff Tarkin lookin' MF on the right could be as well, just very-very early model. Not sure.
Think you are right about the left one, I've been looking for the dude on the right to no avail
No prob, sir.

Quote from: Dicer on 08/13/2017, 06:13 PMI got him Mobile Action Command figure...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1970s-Lesney-Mobile-Action-Command-Mac-Figures-Set-of-2-/262622692225?hash=item3d25884381:g:BG0AAOSwGtRX1wQ0
Very happy that you've now identified both figures. Always a great feeling.
IMG