@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Chew Man Fu (Be Ball) - Special bonus round?

Started by Trenton_net, 08/27/2017, 02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

Hi Everyone,

So the other day I was playing Chew Man Fu with a friend and he managed to collect over 99 diamonds. So as a result, he was offered to cash them in for a special bonus game at the end of the round. Except the old man said something like "Hold top left and push I" to start the bonus round. So he did it, but it didn't really do anything and he lost all his diamonds.

Has anyone else seen this before? Do they know what is supposed to happen when you cash in 99 diamonds?

exodus

according to gamefaqs this gives you golden balls (nice)

seieienbu

Quote from: exodus on 08/29/2017, 01:53 PMaccording to gamefaqs this gives you golden balls (nice)
So, in the Japanese version does that mean you become a boy after getting 99 diamonds?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

Quote from: exodus on 08/29/2017, 01:53 PMaccording to gamefaqs this gives you golden balls (nice)
My nickname in high school was Golden Balls.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cabbage

This came up a while back. When you pay the 99 gems, the old guy just tells you that code which you have to use on the title screen. It makes all the balls the same color to increase difficulty.