OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle: Mysterious Song

Started by MNKyDeth, 08/29/2017, 02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNKyDeth

Ok... I have a couple CDs of Mysterious Song.
I am going to raffle off 3 discs.

This raffles purpose is to generate money and give back to Rover. I already paid for the discs. Any money collected will be sent to Rover and not into my pocket.

One dollor gets one ticket with your name on it into the raffle. So the more dollors you donate to Rover the more entries you get at winning one of the three Mysterious Song discs.. Limit one disc per person.

I will get a picture up later today with the discs. The drawing will be held September 30th.

I will ship to anyone in the lower 48 states. Anyone overseas etc where shipping is more then $2-3 you may enter as long as you are willing to pay for the shipping.

Send your entries to
pcenuggets@gmail.com = PayPal address
Specify your name... Real name or forum name in the notes in PayPal. That will be the name I use for the raffle.
$1 = one ticket
$5 = five tickets
$20 = twenty tickets
I think everyone should get the idea. :)

Anyone can enter new or old to these forums.
Once the names have been drawn and posted in this first post you have a week to contact me with your information or I will pull a different name from the entrants.
I will record the drawing and post a video to ensure legitimacy of the winners.

Winners!!!

gheebee
haightc
Phase

A total of $24 was raised in this raffle. This money will be sent to Rover within the next 5 days.

Dicer

Awesome Idea, and Kudos and turbochips to you...

I won my cop so I won't enter but if I scrape up a few buck i might just toss em this way for the why nots...

Good luck to all!

MNKyDeth

Not sure if I should list the entrants or not on the page here. But, they will be listed after the drawing takes place.

Pictures are in the works. Having issues getting stuff uploaded lately.

Gypsy

At first I was going to be annoyed at the money aspect, but then I saw what it was for. Good stuff.

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MNKyDeth

Giving this a bump.
Spread the word on this raffle in any circles you traverse.

I would like more people to enter. So far everyone that has entered will win a copy as I am raffling three and I have not had over three enter yet.

All of the funds are going to the developer of this game. So it promotes and encourages them to continue developing for this platform.

haightc

This looks like a great game and I have been trying to get it for several months.     As someone who has entered the raffle I am not exactly incentivized to spread the word so to speak.    I'd gladly pay $20 which is more than what they where selling them for on eBay but I don't want to pay $100 that someone is trying to resell it at currently.    I think  so some people it might be a little off putting to put money forward to enter a raffle.    So my feeling is that any money I put out there it is gone.     Do you have idea when you planning to close the raffle for entries, I think that also makes a difference in peoples minds.

MNKyDeth

I would say the cut off for entering would be 1pm est on September 30th.

esteban

This is a great game and anyone who doesn't have this should absolutely enter the raffle.

:)

TelcoSurveyor

I'm the Wind, Baby!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

MNKyDeth

Last bump for this raffle, thread.

Only a couple more days. :)

esteban

This is a generous raffle for a great PCE home brew.

Phase

Nice raffle, just bought a few tickets.  :)

MNKyDeth

If you entered this raffle please PM me on these forums.
Please send me your name and address so I can ship off the game to you.

gheebee
haightc
Phase

I believe there was one other person that entered. Although I cannot find any reference to a Mysterious Song in the notes.

These two and a possible third are the winners and all you need to do is get me your info and I will ship them out later this week.

All, monies from this raffle will go to Rover once the prizes are claimed. Thank you all. :)

gheebee

Thanks again for the raffle!
I've ignored RPGs for over 20 years after not liking the one I first tried because of the menu driven combat but lately I've been wanting to give this genre another go. Currently working on Xenoblade Chronicles X and am loving it but I'm also looking forward to checking out something more like what I tried all those years ago and this looks like just the thing + it's TGCD. :]

turboswimbz

Quote from: gheebee on 10/01/2017, 01:08 AMThanks again for the raffle!
I've ignored RPGs for over 20 years after not liking the one I first tried because of the menu driven combat but lately I've been wanting to give this genre another go. Currently working on Xenoblade Chronicles X and am loving it but I'm also looking forward to checking out something more like what I tried all those years ago and this looks like just the thing + it's TGCD. :]
CONGRATS!

This is a great one to try then.  It's simple combat has just enough depth without bogging it down. It has a great story and isn't unbearably long, but has a longer bonus EX game if you want to keep it going.  It is clear the passion the team put into upgrading this one. Simply put this is a game is really good.     
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

MNKyDeth

Just an update...

I had to work all week so I was not able to get to the post office. This Thursday morning 10-5-17 I finally have a day off to get there and drop these games off.

Congrats to all that won, and the extra we could contribute to Rover for this game.

OldRover

Wow, I didn't even know you did this... thanks a ton man, and thanks to everyone who entered. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

blueraven

Have it already, but turbokarma to you, sir.

Phase

Got it in the mail today  :dance:
Will be playing it next, once i get through the rest of Dragon Slayer

Thanks again to MNKyDeth  :D

gheebee

Just thought I'd let you know that mine showed up yesterday and say thanks again! Come Nov. I'll be resuming Xenoblade Chronicles X (currently on hold for Oct. horror movie viewings...) and then start this once I've finished that one up.