@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Turbo Express carry case/pouch

Started by PCEngineTrev, 09/20/2017, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineTrev

Hey guys,

Been trying to find a case that my TE would fit in, and not one of the now very expensive original carry cases NEC produced in the 90s.

The DMG Gameboy has a ton of options, with new ones still being made.

I was thinking something that would hold a large-ish digital camera might be the right size, as phone cases are super small for the chunky TE.

What do you guys recommend for taking your TE on the go?
IMG

esteban

Oh, that's easy:

IMG
IMG
IMG

Roomy and inexpensive (unless you get the platinum sequins—that can get very expensive).

Just send me a PM, I have a closetfull of these attractive TurboExpressTotes that are attractively priced.

For an optional fee, I can line the bottom of the tote with your choice of (goose down feathers, styrofoam pearls and/or lingerie) to ensconce your TurboExpress in a cushion of decadence.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineTrev

At least smile when youre holding a bag with two boxed TE's in!
IMG

majors

TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

esteban

Quote from: majors on 09/20/2017, 07:50 AMI found a Game Gear "sak" that works peachy.

/lost image
Is that lined with goose down feathers? I see a few peeking out of the case.

Nice.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

I use a foam filled hard plastic shelled pistol case.  They're cheap and offer more protection than any soft case.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!