10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Silent Debuggers Raffle

Started by NoSexGex, 09/26/2017, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

The only thing that really matters is that tbone lost.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nopepper

Tbone: the #1 loser.

This raffle was a success.

seieienbu

5 above and 5 below.  Right in the meaty part of the curve.  Thanks for the raffle!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

NoSexGex

The game has been shipped out today, Thanks to everyone who played!
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

in99flames

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/09/2017, 09:25 AMThe only thing that really matters is that tbone lost.
Very true. Congrats dicer! Also....tboner just bought some PCE reproductions. Wonder if they are on ebay yet....
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Dicer

I eagerly await the buggers...

esteban

T-block: SUCCESSFULLY EXECUTED.

Thank you, cosmic justice.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

*Charges Energy to blast through the wall*

Dicer

Hasn't graced me with it's presence yet, when it does I'll let you fine folks know

Dicer

Ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls...I have been debugged.

IMG

NoSexGex

Quote from: Dicer on 10/25/2017, 01:44 PMLadies and gentlemen, boy and girls...I have been debugged.

IMG
Woot woot!  Glad you got it safely
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

in99flames

Well...now the game is worth more since your purdy mouth has been all over it

Ill start the bidding at 30 dollars.....this is an auction right? If I win ill put it right next to your copy of Mysterious Dong....errrr Song :-)
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

esteban

Quote from: NoSexGex on 10/26/2017, 12:45 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 10/25/2017, 01:44 PMLadies and gentlemen, boy and girls...I have been debugged.

IMG
Woot woot!  Glad you got it safely
Ok, you set the bar VERY HIGH for all future raffle winners!

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG