Started by bob, 10/09/2017, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

/games/STVHS.jpg[/img]

sealed.  USA only shipping.

Arkhan Asylum

enter me in the raffle

if I win, throw it in the trash. 

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

crazydean

Such a strange compilation of episodes.

Also, do not enter me in this raffle.

turboswimbz

I cannot enter as these have not been VGA graded. (VCR grading authority)

I hope whoever does win does have the heart to get these graded.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Dicer

bob

Arkhan Asylum

Sweet.  Glad to contribute to ridding the world of garbage star trek things.

My favorite star trek series is Star wars.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PukeSter

I'll enter, why not. Thanks Galam

Could get a gift for my Dad or uncle or somebody, they're all nerds.

NoSexGex

The winner will be sitting on a goldmine after this gets VGA graded
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

Star Trek original series is sweetness.

Trüth.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

HailingTheThings

Just donate it locally and then draw a nice picture of a dinosaur with crayons for the winner.
IMG

bob

Ark/Trash
Luke
Rover

These are the entries so far.

Keith Courage

I'll enter, if I win I will give these to my dad because he's a crazy Big Star Trek fan.

bob

/games/random1.jpg[/img]

Lukiegames won.  PM me your address.

PukeSter