The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

PC-FX GA Brand New

Started by BTD, 10/14/2017, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Big Tony G is a Big Tony Turd.

lol, still funny, but fuck man, just sell that shit.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BTD

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/24/2017, 10:30 AMBig Tony G is a Big Tony Turd.

lol, still funny, but fuck man, just sell that shit.
Actually, I just updated the page. 50% is going to the pediatric center of my local hospital.

My charitable donations usually involve an Amazon wishlist of various hospitals around the country. Might as well use some scratch from this to help some kids.

See, I'm not actually a bad person. An asshole, maybe.

Arkhan Asylum

loooooooooooooooooool

wtf
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turboswimbz

Quote from: BTD on 10/24/2017, 09:21 AM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/23/2017, 09:55 PMOH sh*t I am in! 
You're a dirty liar
I'm not in it for money.  I'm in for the love of it man.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Arkhan Asylum

ill give you 100$ for it.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BTD

Quote from: guest on 10/24/2017, 04:41 PMill give you 100$ for it.
Pmd

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: BTD on 10/24/2017, 12:22 PMSee, I'm not actually a bad person. An asshole, maybe.
haha, I love me some asshole. :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sarumaru

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/26/2017, 01:02 PM
Quote from: BTD on 10/24/2017, 12:22 PMSee, I'm not actually a bad person. An asshole, maybe.
haha, I love me some asshole.  :)
Spoon me

shubibiman

Is it still available?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

BTD