@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The Female Only Group

Started by Medic_wheat, 10/20/2017, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

So I thought I'd post my first "fighting street thread.

Primarily on FB I have seen the following trend:

Female post in popular group (gaming/crt/comics/whatever) promoting her own group in direct competition of the fb group she posted in of a female only sub group.

Then shit gets stupid"er".

Comment reply post

-why?

-this divides an already nigch group

-SAFE ZONES!!

-and a slew of white knights.

-and possibly the original poster replying to the troll post being bigger trolls but getting away with their behavior because hey are girls.
h and get
With the admins trying to sleet comments and ask people to just report the bad behavior.

The ironic part to me is if I go to the female only fb group I can then sometimes see the poster asking for female members posting comments about the previous group she was asking for members about and talking all kinds of smack about he group as a whole.

Which then gets comments form the fellow women being trolls towards men in general and bing the biggest hypocrite ever.

It almost seems like someone set up a secrete group to talk trash and get away with it. Like if they made a sub group for white surpremsist so they can openly say ____ in a social space and have nothing but agreement in use of that word.

So. Just thought I'd post that.

As I find it humorous.

And sad.

If people want a female ___ group that's fine. Make one. But I don't see the need to go to popular groups to look for members. Let the members find your group the same way you found the popular one. By activity looking for it.

Arkhan Asylum

SJWs on FB and the accompanying whiteknighting is basically a big circle jerk in an echo chamber.

Fuck all of it.  It accomplishes nothing.   

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

What I'm hearing is Facebook is full of retards and garbage.

Quote from: no one everSurprise!!!!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 10/20/2017, 01:04 PMWhat I'm hearing is Facebook is full of retards and garbage.

Quote from: no one everSurprise!!!!
I copied and pasted this in the fb group this even most recently occured in. It's alresdy locked and all comments deleted.

People cannot have a civil discussion about SHIT these days.

Comments

-looks it's the I am going to oppress women thread and tell them what they can and can't do.

-you are crying you got excluded from a group.

So on and so forth.

Wow they not only missed my point entirely but white knighted themselves.

And they where all men from what I could tell.

How is it again that women need a safe space from men when other men are the biggest white knight on earth FOR them?

Medic_wheat

lol and it got deleted in its entirety but the original post where the female was asking for members to her all female group is still there. It's locked and can't be posted but it's still there.

Arkhan Asylum

welcome to thin skinned feminazis that think everything is an attack against womanhood.

OMG THEY GOT MY ORDER WRONG AT MCDONALDS, SMASH THE PATRIARCHY.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 10/20/2017, 01:20 PMwelcome to thin skinned feminazis that think everything is an attack against womanhood.

OMG THEY GOT MY ORDER WRONG AT MCDONALDS, SMASH THE PATRIARCHY.
That happened to you to bro?  Lol

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/20/2017, 12:52 PMSJWs on FB and the accompanying whiteknighting is basically a big circle jerk in an echo chamber.

Fuck all of it.  It accomplishes nothing.
That's all social media platforms.

seieienbu

I haven't encountered a female only group but I've seen plenty of fighting game groups that are trying to be exclusive where the exact same thing is always happening.  The Dallas Fort Worth Fighting Game group on facebook is approaching 2000 members and is generally not a terribly useful place unless you're looking for online matches right then.  Meanwhile, I've been invited to about a dozen splinter groups that all try to accomplish more or less the same thing:  keep the riffraff out, help people get better at the games, keep the complaints down.  Over time the riffraff obviously joins in, complaints never cease under any circumstance (though usually about players that aren't in the specific group in which the complaining is happening), and the people trying to get better are frequently the same people who expect to put in zero effort while somehow gaining skill to beat dudes who play hours every day.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Psycho Punch

I couldn't possibly care less
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

I see oceans of insecure, clueless men.

Also, sadly, I see tempests of fearful, hateful men.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

/jesu-fuck-the-patriarchy-sus-help-me-patriarchy-20441931.png
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

bartre

^^ that will never get old.

personally, I'm fine with women having their spaces as long as men also get to have theirs.
but of course there will always be people crying "equality" as a result.
some things are just best kept among people like yourself, i.e. my city has separate mens and womens homeless shelters and support programs.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 10/22/2017, 01:29 AM
Quote from: esteban on 10/21/2017, 09:45 AMI see oceans of insecure, clueless men.

Also, sadly, I see tempests of fearful, hateful men.

QFT

Grab them by the pussy.
That has presidential ozzing throughout.

I await the day down poor kid has to do a report on the current president and uses that as a catch phrase.

ClodBusted

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 10/27/2017, 02:03 AMReal men are feminists.
Is that before. Or after they transitioned from female to male?

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

OldRover

Real men don't need to wear a counterproductive label that is essentially a big "kick me" sign for virtue-signaling simps. Real men prove their worth through their actions, not their talk and labels. Real men do what is right because it's right, not because some vacuous, self-important ideology told them what to do. Real men define themselves rather than allowing others to define them.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

spenoza

The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

OldRover

Nothing wrong with masculinity.

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

ClodBusted