RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB: Turbo Express wrist strap

Started by Renmauzo, 11/06/2017, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renmauzo

Yep, can't believe i'm just looking for a wrist strap...but it's the only part I need to make my TE truly CIB. Well, that, and my son dropped my other TE which got me thinking about the wrist strap for my NOS one.
Hit me up with a pm if you've got one to sell. Thanks!

Phase

Not sure if it would work but you could try a black wiimotes wrist strap?

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Phase on 11/06/2017, 11:13 PMNot sure if it would work but you could try a black wiimotes wrist strap?
OMG... Then it wouldn't be authentic CIB. The nerve to even suggest such a thing.

LostFlunky

FYI - I don't know about the stock at TZD, but the CDN distributor (Donsal) had many NIB Expresses that were missing manuals and wrist straps.  I think they were scavenging the boxes for replacements in the later part of the 90's.   I wish they had taken the batteries out too...

Renmauzo

Quote from: Phase on 11/06/2017, 11:13 PMNot sure if it would work but you could try a black wiimotes wrist strap?
Hmm...good idea, and probably a hell of a lot sturdier too. Thanks for the tip!

turbokon

I have some.  Hit me up if you need one.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com