@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: Recapped Turbo Express

Started by Todd Gill, 11/14/2017, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Gill

Hi guys. I posted this at Neo-Geo.com and thought I would post it here too.

I have up for sale a recapped NEC Turboexpress. I completely recapped the unit and it now has beautiful and loud audio. However it will need some attention in the backlight as the picture comes and goes due to the back light needing attention. I took some pictures when it was working at first. I have included photos showing the condition of it and of my recapping job which I think came out pretty well.

Internal speaker and headphone jack both tested and working. All the controls and even turbo switches work.

Unit is in overall very, very good condition. Just needs the back light looked at. If you plan to replace the screen with a different one, then this won't matter.

Please don't purchase this unless this something you are willing to repair. This is a project machine.

Asking $225 shipped in the US or best offer - SOLD!!

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG