10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

What are you watching (Streamig Edition)

Started by Medic_wheat, 11/28/2017, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

Presently I am celebrating my fith year anniversary that my cousin was my roommate and gave me his Netflix account info.

Score $15 a month savings! Lol jk I get it as a T-Mobile customer.

But in all seriousness I just finished watching "The Babysitter" 2017 off Netflix. It is hilarious dark comedy IMO. It feels like something ripped out of the 80s.

Favorit part (of many) was when the kid goes after a kitchen knife to protect himself only to not find it. It then cutes away to his parents where the mother asked the father "where you the one who left the knife in the dishwasher" father "mmmmhmm (reading a book in bed)". Mother "don't do that again it goes in the butcher stand (all while she is casually giving. Him a handjob under the sheets as she too is reading a book). Then cuts back to the kid with the attacked having grabbed the knife instead.

SuperGrafx

I only have Amazon Prime for streaming, but I've been going through all the classic James Bond films.

That and binging on the entire ST: The Next Generation series from the beginning

Medic_wheat

Time to kick start this thread again.

Recent binging on Netflix

-lost in space. Currently four episodes deep and loving it.

-devil man. Watched it over two days. Loved it as well. Some have commented on it already I the anime thread. The art direction is deviceve. Story is a good revamp of the   Well same story it's always been really. Very minor tweets and only a little plot removed. Sure there was a little sniping of the whole human resistance experimentation on Devilman. But mostly it was cut.

-archer. It made me run out and just buy the most recent season on dvd. Always been a fan of Archer. And Friskey Dingo.

-looking forward to the SA ring teenage witch Netflix series. Suppose to follow the current chilling tales comic story.

Bloufo

"streaming" can include any means of that, right?

For the last month or so I've been using the Terrarium TV app for android to catch up on a few TV series.

Homeland, Billions, Ray Donovan and Better Call Saul.

Looking forward to the 2nd seasons of Westworld, and The Handmaid's Tale.

wildfruit

I'm watching STTNG for about the third time. Just finished watching TOS for the second time through. I like Star Trek. If I live another 35 years I'll have spent over £4000 on Netflix just to watch Star Trek over and over.

soop

Jessica Jones, but it's not as good as the first two(?) Series.

Next up is probably Billions season 3, love that show (and incidentally, Life, which was inexplicably cancelled).

And I just finished watching The Fighting, Hajemino Ippo, which is amazing and really developed my interest in boxing.  I watch a lot of youtube, and the Modern Martial Artist is a great watch.

Oh and I've been watching a lot of soldering vids
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!