OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

And I’m back in the game!!!!

Started by jordan_hillman, 01/20/2018, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordan_hillman

Picked all of this up at Retro City Fest, in Pomona, California, today! I had to part ways with my Turbo collection a couple of years back to help pay for grad school. I'm beyond stoked right now!!!!

2535_DC5_A_4_A57_4893_B15_A_13_C81_BC4_F245.jpg
wayback.preview.ibb.co/2535_DC5_A_4_A57_4893_B15_A_13_C81_BC4_F245.jpg
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

MNKyDeth

All four games are good ones imo.

The boxed US Duo prolly cost a small fortune if there is a console in it.

Grats on the games and gear. Hopefully it's been fully recapped.

Did you own these games before? Are you familiar with them or are they new to you? Let us know how it goes with them and if you enjoy them or not.

esteban

Hell yes, all four games are solid.

I vaguely remember Mr. Hillman's moniker so it can't be too long ago that he BETRAYED and DESERTED US.

Welcome back, comrade.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turboswimbz

Ah an NHL fan returns. welcome back, comrade.

I must give you points off for no Deep Blue or China Warrior.

:)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

TR0N

My only advice have it recapped asap.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NecroPhile

Mmm, nice lot o' goodies.  Welcome back to the fold.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

exodus

devil's crush!!

and I know a good recap guy in reseda

Gredler

Welcome back to the fold, sir

IMG

NO TV SPORTS HOCKEY THOUGH??? FOR SHAME!

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/20/2018, 08:51 PMAh an NHL fan returns. welcome back, comrade.
What are the teams of choice? Do I need to start a thread for us minorities to congregate in?

seieienbu

That's a pretty good re-start!  Dare I ask how much you paid??
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

turboswimbz

Quote from: Gredler on 01/22/2018, 02:41 PMWelcome back to the fold, sir

IMG

NO TV SPORTS HOCKEY THOUGH??? FOR SHAME!

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/20/2018, 08:51 PMAh an NHL fan returns. welcome back, comrade.
What are the teams of choice? Do I need to start a thread for us minorities to congregate in?
If only someone started a topic (with your name in it no less) about teh Hockey

:-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=22724.msg507414#msg507414
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Gredler

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/22/2018, 06:22 PMIf only someone started a topic (with your name in it no less) about teh Hockey

:-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=22724.msg507414#msg507414
oh wow. the glory, the absolute glory, of that thread. thanks for sharing, sorry I don't check chit chat consistently, but glad I have a reason to now.

jordan_hillman

I must give you points off for no Deep Blue or China Warrior.

:)
Points off well deserved! Those two beasts are absolutely on the top of my buy list!  :D

jordan_hillman

Quote from: seieienbu on 01/22/2018, 05:08 PMThat's a pretty good re-start!  Dare I ask how much you paid??
Of course! I did a couple of crazy trades!

I traded Hagane, Mega Man X3, Mega Man X2, and $80 cash for the turbo duo console, all cords, turbo pad, the Gate of Thunder 4-in-1 disk (no manuals  :cry:), and the long box version of Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game on PSOne lol.

Huge bonuses: the box and console have matching serial numbers, and the box came with the original styrofoam inserts and console manual!   :D

For Air Zonk, Devil's Crush, Blazing Lazers, and Dungeon Explorer, I traded Pocky Rocky 1 and 2.

So all-in-all, I traded five heavies, that I've had for years and years that I never play, to get back in the Turbo game!  :lol:

OBEY!!!

Gredler

IMG

What a beautiful tale. Coming in hot through the heavy weight division, nice!

the haze

Welcome back man!   =D> =D> =D>

Trust me, I know how this feels.  :mrgreen:

seieienbu

That sounds like some pretty fair trading for both parties.  I wish you many hours of joy to come from your Turbo.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

DildoKKKobold

I'll always remember you as the guy who did my favorite break down of the "comic bubble burst!" Welcome back!
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

retro junkie

jordan_hillman

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 01/20/2018, 05:51 PMAll four games are good ones imo.

The boxed US Duo prolly cost a small fortune if there is a console in it.

Grats on the games and gear. Hopefully it's been fully recapped.

Did you own these games before? Are you familiar with them or are they new to you? Let us know how it goes with them and if you enjoy them or not.
Sorry it took me a bit to respond! I'm totally familiar with each game, and Devil's Crush and Blazing Lazers are two of my absolute favorite games, on any system  :D

It took me forever to find the pictures of my old collection, but alas!

I couldn't find any pictures  :cry:, but I also had Dungeon Explorer II (U.S. version) CIC. My system set up was a U.S. TG-16 with C.D. attachment. I also had the U.S. Super System Card (no manual, but original case) and the original carrying case!

I'll probably never own most of these titles again, especially with today's prices for games. But I absolutely plan on picking up TV Sports Hockey, Hit the Ice, China Warrior, Deep Blue (yes those last two are serious lol), Military Madness, Ninja Spirit, and Last Alert.