RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Draw a game with MS Paint quiz

Started by ClodBusted, 01/23/2018, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

Guess the game and draw the next one. Simple.

IMG

EDIT: Seemingly not simple enough for you guys, so here are the rules:

1st RULE: You do not talk about Draw a game with MS Paint quiz.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Draw a game with MS Paint quiz.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Forget about rule 3.

5th RULE: One quiz at a time.

6th RULE: Only ONE guess at a time per post by every participant.

7th RULE: If somebody mentions several games within the same post, only the first guess will be entered.

8th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

9th RULE: Quizzes will go on as long as they have to.

10th RULE: The first participant who guesses the correct game wins.

11th RULE: If you win a quiz at Draw a game with MS Paint quiz, you HAVE to draw a new game.

sirhcman

Gypsy

That's actually damn good for MS Paint. I am 99% sure what it is but I can't use paint for shit.

ClodBusted

Just guess what it is and don't be shy to draw something once you got confirmed. Doesn't matter if what is drawn looks like a pile of poo pixels, as long as others can decipher what game it could be.

esteban

I never thought I'd ask this: what is the equivalent of MS PAINT for Mac OS X?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gredler

NecroPhile

Ooo, yeah, Silent Debuggers is a great fit.  It figures that Nulltard would get this one.

And that is some pretty fancy MS Paint skills.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

That's Alien Trilogy for the saturn/ps?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

If it's not Silent Debuggers, then it is XENOPHOBE.

:)

Also, thanks for answering my earlier question, paintwads!

Gredler

perfect dark?

IMG

System Shock / 2?

Turok

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Gypsy

So I guess it isn't Goldeneye since that was guessed. I was thinking that or Perfect Dark so I will go with Perfect Dark.

ClodBusted

Guys, please guess only one game at a time. Otherwise it would be way too easy to just post a list of games and hope the right one is among them.

For other operating systems, just choose whatever program that you think mimics MS paint the most. However: No Photoshop, no Gimp, please.

Gypsy, you're spot on with Perfect Dark. The pic shows the inner corridors of Area 51, Joanna is equipped with a Dragon assault rifle. Please draw the next pic.

NecroPhile

I still think it's Silent Debuggers.....

Anyways, I guess congrats to Gypsy for guessing the correct (incorrect) answer, even though Gredler already guessed it.  :lol:

Gypsy

IMG

Quite frankly, a fucking masterpiece LOL. Should be easy to guess I hope. I got lazy once I got to the sky.

ClodBusted

Impressive. I think this could be Final Soldier. But this is only because I remember some clouds in either this game or Soldier Blade from screenshots.

Gypsy

Nope, but you aren't too far off.

ClodBusted

NecroPhile

The Sapphire skull boss was the one I thought of first as well, but he doesn't have hands does he?

The hands remind me of the final boss in Final Zone 2, but that's a snakey thing not a skull.

Gypsy

It's not Sapphire. In fact it's not a Hudson game.

Also this is from very early in the game like less than 5 minutes in. Not sure that even helps but heh.

Gypsy

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bob

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/24/2018, 01:33 PMCLEARLY SPRIGGIAN!
IMG
i think you are wrong.  that game has a ship in it.

turboswimbz

Quote from: bob on 01/24/2018, 02:03 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/24/2018, 01:33 PMCLEARLY SPRIGGIAN!
IMG
i think you are wrong.  that game has a ship in it.
Well played. I totally missed that
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Gypsy

LOL.

Yeah it's Spriggan. We await your paint skillz turboswimz.

turboswimbz

Please ignore the fact that I suck at art and MS paint (really bad)  I messed with the image size a few times, hopefully it's okay for y'all.

IMG

Gypsy

Has the feel of one of the Bonk games but I don't want to go again this soon so I won't guess yet.

ACTUALLY, IT'S SILENT DEBUGGERS RIGHT?

NecroPhile

I bet it's Sting, but I'll leave the floor open for someone else since I've no drawing skillz to make a replacement.

Psycho Punch

Legendary Axe? Come on guys don't skip on purpose :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/24/2018, 03:57 PMPlease ignore the fact that I suck at art and MS paint (really bad)  I messed with the image size a few times, hopefully it's okay for y'all.

IMG
Awesome!

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/24/2018, 04:55 PMLegendary Axe? Come on guys don't skip on purpose :lol:
Nulltard draws next picture!

esteban

turboswimbz

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/24/2018, 04:55 PMLegendary Axe? Come on guys don't skip on purpose :lol:
YUP it's the Axe!

woo I don't suck so bad

Psycho Punch

turboswimbz

LOL I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it took a few cycles though

You win the internet today

Gredler

Unmistakeable Deep Blue - nice!

SNEAKY BUGGER!!!

turboswimbz

:?:

esteban

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Gredler on 01/24/2018, 10:55 PMUnmistakeable Deep Blue - nice!

SNEAKY BUGGER!!!
Time to flex your paint skills, gredler. :lol:

NecroPhile

ClodBusted

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2018, 04:44 AMGredler, still alive?
He is watching old clips of Gretzky on ESPN!

He'll be back in a few days.

:)

nopepper

All of these are remarkable. I have problems even drawing stick figures in Paint, let alone what you are doing here.

Shit, that Deep Blue looks better than the real thing!

Gypsy

I'll annoy Gredler on another site to remind him.  :lol:

Gredler

Hory shet I am up? Sorry to lag yall I had a bedridden weekend due to moshing at a metal concert at 35, and wasn't up and about at all. Tonight when I get home from work I'll bust out the paint will think of a game today to do :P

esteban

Quote from: Gredler on 01/29/2018, 02:25 PMHory shet I am up? Sorry to lag yall I had a bedridden weekend due to moshing at a metal concert at 35, and wasn't up and about at all. Tonight when I get home from work I'll bust out the paint will think of a game today to do :P
Acceptable. :)

Gypsy

It's going to be a hockey game right?

Gredler

I thought the idea was to stump you guys? There are only two hockey games, and they have such different perspectives it would be super obvious if it were TV Sports or Hit the Ice. Nah I'll be doing something different, probably, and it will be one of the games I had for the turbo growing up :P Hintiehinthint

esteban

Quote from: Gredler on 01/29/2018, 06:13 PMI thought the idea was to stump you guys? There are only two hockey games, and they have such different perspectives it would be super obvious if it were TV Sports or Hit the Ice. Nah I'll be doing something different, probably, and it will be one of the games I had for the turbo growing up :P Hintiehinthint
Prince of Persia.

Gredler

Sorry to lag, and still didn't do as much as I wanted.

Fun rocking paint again, it has so many more tools on this windows 10 version than I remember :P

IMG

gilbert

Pop'n Magic?

Or Parasol Star.