RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Draw a game with MS Paint quiz

Started by ClodBusted, 01/23/2018, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

Clash, Gunstar Heroes is correct. Please draw the next pic as per quiz rules.

TheClash603

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ClodBusted

Looks like a black shrunken penis trying to pee from above on the fleeing stick figure below.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 03/05/2018, 12:26 PMLooks like a black shrunken penis trying to pee from above on the fleeing stick figure below.
Winner!

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/05/2018, 08:19 AMBerserk ^^
Errrr...   actual winner!

Drawing on a phone sucks.

Psycho Punch

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: seieienbu on 03/05/2018, 07:51 PMForgotten Worlds?
You've done it. I'm still shivering BRO!

edit: misquote fail.

edit2: ClodBuster thanks for creating this thread, I actually thought I couldn't draw a stick figure but my output isn't half bad for a complete beginner, you motivated me to go seek a formal drawing course.

ClodBusted

You're welcome. That Forgotten Worlds pic of yours is amazing!

seieienbu

ClodBusted

Another World, also known as Out of this world.

You nailed the art style and colors. =D>

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 03/06/2018, 06:14 AMAnother World, also known as Out of this world.

You nailed the art style and colors. =D>
We have a winner!

Thank you, thank you.  In all seriousness?  That's quite possibly the best drawing I've ever drawn in my life.

I love this thread.

NecroPhile

The background colors are wrong, but I thought it looked like the ending of Beyond Shadowgate....  I live in a Turbobcentric world.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ClodBusted

New pic is coming tomorrow.

ClodBusted

seieienbu

Easily recognizable, nice job!  I won't answer as I just went last.

ClodBusted

Hint: It's the first videogame I ever got. And I still keep it.

CrackTiger

The Simpsons/Bart vs Space Mutants.

ClodBusted

It's a Simpsons game, and it's starring Bart. However, it isn't the Space Mutants game.

Gredler

Bart Simpson's Escape From Camp Deadly

ClodBusted

Gredler

IMG

way to tired to think of anything to draw so drew the first thing that came to mind! :P

seieienbu

I see somebody's in the lower floor of the Colosseum in Symphony of the Night.  Clearly they've already finished the game as they're playing with Richter this time around.  You can see an allusion to the previous game in the background with the dead behemoth.

I realize there's nothing in the rules about going repeatedly but oh well.  If I'm around for the next one (and know the answer!) I'll give a real guess. 

ClodBusted

Gredler, nicely done with Rondo!

NightWolve

Quote from: Gredler on 03/10/2018, 04:01 AMIMG

way to tired to think of anything to draw so drew the first thing that came to mind! :P
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bartre

yeah, that's obvs rondo.
nicely done!

Psycho Punch

I want to know why the main protagonist is wearing a Roman Centurion helmet. Unlockable item? :derpcat:

Gredler

Lol everyone should know how I feel about helmets at this point :stoned:

ClodBusted

seieienbu

Super Monkey Ball and that's an excellent picture!  I love the perspective of the tilted world.

At the Gamecube's release this was far and away the game I played the most.  I always thought of it as a Monkey Hell where evil monkeys go to be tormented for all eternity.  After playing as much Marble Madness as I did as a kid, I was pleasantly surprised that the game finally had something of a successor to play.  And with WAY more than 6 levels it kept me occupied for far longer than Marble Madness would have in my early 20s.

ClodBusted

Seieienbu, you're correct, it's Super Monkey Ball.

My experience started with Super Monkey Ball 2 on the GameCube. Years later, I bought part 1.
I still love playing Monkey Target 2. Also, playing the first set of levels of Monkey Ball 2 in multiplayer is stupendously popular on parties where lots of beer is involved.

TheClash603

They should make a new Super Monkey Ball.  I really enjoyed the game on Wii, was hoping it would come back on Wii U, but think it is actually possible on Switch.

seieienbu

IMG

This definitely took me longer than I would like and also looks a bit too abstract.

Gypsy

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TheClash603

Quote from: nectarsis on 03/17/2018, 09:41 AMI get an R-Type vibe...
Has to be.  Or it's a homebrew game based on Alien.

Psycho Punch

Galad

It's  Aldynes

IMG

seieienbu

Quote from: Galad on 03/17/2018, 02:23 PMIt's  Aldynes
We have a winner! 

Aldynes is why I, at some point, still intend to get a Supergrafx.  I adore the game.  I made the picture using copy and paste liberally to save time.  I thought it came out alright but I could've done better on color matching to make everything pop out more.  I still want to draw more for this thread so I'll likely get a head start and start drawing earlier so that it doesn't take me 2 days next time I guess the picture.

Quote from: Other GuysOther shooters!
Yeah, PC Engine has such a plethora of good space shooters that it's pretty hard to discern one from the next when looking at crude MS Paint drawings :lol:

Psycho Punch

I could swear there was a uterus boss in Gradius with a gigeresque alien as the final boss.

Gypsy

The ship is what really made me think of Terraforming. Should have considered it more, because that back ground is very different than anything I remember in that game.

seieienbu

I just took a look at the ship I drew myself.  I think that it it looks more the one from Area 88 than anything else...

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/17/2018, 04:19 PMI could swear there was a uterus boss in Gradius with a gigeresque alien as the final boss.
That would be DEEP BLUE.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

seieienbu

This is lame.  Galad guessed right then left.

CrackTiger

I have a new one half complete. The tedius part is over.

TheClash603

Quote from: CrackTiger on 03/24/2018, 08:29 PMI have a new one half complete. The tedius part is over.
Should just make it more like my drawing.  Mine only took 5 hours.