The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Draw a game with MS Paint quiz

Started by ClodBusted, 01/23/2018, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfloydguy2

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/10/2018, 11:47 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/04/2018, 10:40 PM
Quote from: Pfloydguy2 on 04/04/2018, 09:32 PMI put together a list of all the games that have been done so far.  Not that the rules ban any repeats, but I thought it would be helpful to anyone trying to choose a game to draw, rather than sifting through 14 pages of bad guesses and Silent Debuggers comments.

Perfect Dark
Serei Senshi Spriggan
Legendary Axe
Deep Blue
Parasol Stars
Kid Icarus
Gotzendiener
Mega Man
Factory Panic
Pilotwings
Gunstar Heroes
Berserk
Forgotten Worlds
Another World
Bart Simpson: Escape from Camp Deadly
Castlevania Dracula X: Rondo of Blood
Super Monkey Ball
Aldynes
Willow
Yaksa
D&D Treasure of Tarmin
Gradius
Knight Rider Special
Sky Soldiers
Thanks for this!
Technically I was going for Shockman, lol- Not Meager man....
Thanks for pointing that out.  I had never heard of Shockman.  I corrected the list in my previous post.  Nectarsis, you're up if you want to keep the game going.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Pfloydguy2 on 04/11/2018, 09:17 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/10/2018, 11:47 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/04/2018, 10:40 PM
Quote from: Pfloydguy2 on 04/04/2018, 09:32 PMI put together a list of all the games that have been done so far.  Not that the rules ban any repeats, but I thought it would be helpful to anyone trying to choose a game to draw, rather than sifting through 14 pages of bad guesses and Silent Debuggers comments.

Perfect Dark
Serei Senshi Spriggan
Legendary Axe
Deep Blue
Parasol Stars
Kid Icarus
Gotzendiener
Mega Man
Factory Panic
Pilotwings
Gunstar Heroes
Berserk
Forgotten Worlds
Another World
Bart Simpson: Escape from Camp Deadly
Castlevania Dracula X: Rondo of Blood
Super Monkey Ball
Aldynes
Willow
Yaksa
D&D Treasure of Tarmin
Gradius
Knight Rider Special
Sky Soldiers
Thanks for this!
Technically I was going for Shockman, lol- Not Meager man....
Thanks for pointing that out.  I had never heard of Shockman.  I corrected the list in my previous post.  Nectarsis, you're up if you want to keep the game going.
No worries!  Thanks for compiling this list!  Great job!

Well, while we wait until Nectarsis posts a pic... I did this little something..

Any ideas?

/2q2o9wp.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

roflmao

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/11/2018, 10:10 AMWell, while we wait until Nectarsis posts a pic... I did this little something..

Any ideas?

/2q2o9wp.jpg
Is that Phantasy Star Online?

Psycho Punch

The name of the game is 01:Ultima:01-01, duh. The best Ultima game.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 11:19 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/11/2018, 10:10 AMWell, while we wait until Nectarsis posts a pic... I did this little something..

Any ideas?

/2q2o9wp.jpg
haha, damnit ROFL!!  I thought I would have stumped you for at least two hours... ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/11/2018, 12:31 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 11:19 AM

Any ideas?

/2q2o9wp.jpg
haha, damnit ROFL!!  I thought I would have stumped you for at least two hours... ;)
Skyrim.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG