OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

I'm bald.

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 01/29/2018, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

IMG

I miss having hair.

There.

I said it.

IMG nulcard.jpg

chargeup.jpg

October 15, 2012 - A day that shall live in PCEFX infamy... PCEFX Catastrophy Day... The beginning of the end, so "the master plan" only took him 5-6 years to execute ?
gaylam.png
375 lbs on the left, 245 lbs on the right, so now they call 'im "Slim..." :lol:
selfie-b4n@fer.jpg
occupy-pcefx.webp
PCEFXCatastrophy.jpg
If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, and preplanned it years before and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

ToyMachine78

Sorry Nulltard. That sucks... Turned 40 This month...no hair loss yet. God bless

Bloufo

Embrace the dome. Take it all off.

esteban

Q: Hair?

A: Null.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

I've lost some hair up front, but it seems to have stabilized.  Now what's left is going gray.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

It was that Picard costume all those years ago that ruined your head. 

And possibly the rum, hair doesn't thrive with rum.

SignOfZeta

Well, you know what to do. You have shotgun, right?
IMG

ClodBusted

I still have full hair that at one time was so long that it touched my butt.
However, it began turning grey in some places since my current relationship started seven years ago.

esteban

Hahahahahahhajaha!

JoshTurboTrollX

Grow that shit out and go with the skullet, Brother!

Also, yeah- not having hair up there is kind of suck. but it's ok. I'm here for ya mang.  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bartre

turboswimbz

Quote from: bartre on 01/30/2018, 09:37 PM
OH yeah I look like a bouncer. 

i had forgotten about this hahahahaha
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

Heh, that's awesome.

"If you're black, don't even worry about the goatee."

bartre

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/30/2018, 11:30 PMOH yeah I look like a bouncer. 

I've had people give me their IDs at random bars because I was standing by the door.
This bit is too real.

esteban

Quote from: bartre on 02/03/2018, 08:18 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/30/2018, 11:30 PMOH yeah I look like a bouncer. 

I've had people give me their IDs at random bars because I was standing my the door.
This bit is too real.
HHahjajahahauuauajauuaja.

Hilarious.

:)

NecroPhile

Quote from: bartre on 02/03/2018, 08:18 PMI've had people give me their IDs at random bars because I was standing by the door.
This bit is too real.
Then you asked 'em for their $10 cover?

bartre

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/05/2018, 10:57 AMThen you asked 'em for their $10 cover?
They'd never do that, I avoid live music venues

esteban

Quote from: bartre on 02/05/2018, 07:23 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/05/2018, 10:57 AMThen you asked 'em for their $10 cover?
Spoken word poetry jam.

Totally.

:$

xcrement5x

I like music but damn do I hate it in most bars that have shit acoustics and then you need to scream for the next 2 hours while trying to talk to someone.

WHAT?! WHAT?!

turboswimbz

OH the joys of living somewhere not in demand... $10 is a super cheap cover charge for a bar here in the summer. If you want a live music venue you better be prepared for more.

NecroPhile

Does it matter if they actually have live music?  You're not really a bouncer either....

turboswimbz

Ergot_Cholera

I too am balding, it started when I was 17. I cut it with number 0 clipper now to look half decent and not like an old chap. I have dark thick eyebrows though, just think Nosferatu.

bartre

Quote from: guest on 02/06/2018, 12:22 PMI like music but damn do I hate it in most bars that have shit acoustics and then you need to scream for the next 2 hours while trying to talk to someone.

WHAT?! WHAT?!
That's exactly why I avoid it.
I go out to hang out with the people I go with.
not to stand around awkwardly yelling at people

Quote from: turboswimbz on 02/06/2018, 12:26 PMOH the joys of living somewhere not in demand... $10 is a super cheap cover charge for a bar here in the summer. If you want a live music venue you better be prepared for more.
You must live in a college town.

LostFlunky

turboswimbz

Quote from: bartre on 02/07/2018, 09:00 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/06/2018, 12:22 PMI like music but damn do I hate it in most bars that have shit acoustics and then you need to scream for the next 2 hours while trying to talk to someone.

WHAT?! WHAT?!
That's exactly why I avoid it.
I go out to hang out with the people I go with.
not to stand around awkwardly yelling at people

Quote from: turboswimbz on 02/06/2018, 12:26 PMOH the joys of living somewhere not in demand... $10 is a super cheap cover charge for a bar here in the summer. If you want a live music venue you better be prepared for more.
You must live in a college town.
Only 1 small college near here.  it just happens to be a resort town.

TheClash603

Reggie Bannister is my man crush.

Look more like him.

...then blow me?

SuperGrafx

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/29/2018, 09:50 PMI miss having hair.

There.

I said it.
Look at the bright side. Think of all the money you'll save.  No more hair salons and barber shops for you.

NecroPhile

Try Dimoxinil.  :)

bartre

It's worth noting that the shave your head and grow a goatee practice really works.

First time a friends sister saw me she apparently asked my friend "when did he get hot?"

esteban

I can relate—I shave my balls almost every day.

Trüe storie.

hoobs88

MeMyHair43.jpg

I'm still rocking the long hair. Fortunately, haven't lost it yet and I'm 43.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

esteban

Quote from: hoobs88 on 04/16/2018, 10:49 AMMeMyHair43.jpg
The mysterious hoobs has appeared!

hoobs88

Quote from: esteban on 04/16/2018, 07:40 PM

The last time I posted a photo of myself, someone said I looked like Billy Mitchell.

geise

Quote from: hoobs88 on 04/16/2018, 08:17 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/16/2018, 07:40 PM
The last time I posted a photo of myself, someone said I looked like Billy Mitchell.
God no. No, you do not. BTW what phone is that!?

TheClash603

Should us guys going grey dye our hair?  That's the real question.

We all know bald guys need plugs.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/16/2018, 10:00 PMShould us guys going grey dye our hair?  That's the real question.

We all know bald guys need plugs.
My gray comes back so quickly, I don't think it is worth the effort.

But... ask me again when it's worse. I'll probably change my tune.

Ha!

NecroPhile

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/16/2018, 10:00 PMShould us guys going grey dye our hair?  That's the real question.
I thought about it for a bit but decided it wasn't for me.  Having the roots showing looks worse than doing nothing; if it was just my hair maybe I could get away doing it less often, but I'm not going to dye my beard twice a week.

hoobs88

Quote from: geise on 04/16/2018, 08:55 PMGod no. No, you do not. BTW what phone is that!?
LG Voyager. I love the QWERTY keyboard for texting.