RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Raffle: Kinder Eggs - Winner!!!

Started by Sparky, 01/29/2018, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Edit: winner  :dance: turboswimbz
IMG

Well better late then never eh?
I meant to posts these over the holidays but time got away from me so here we go.

I have 2 sets of kinder eggs up for raffle, ONLY for you Americans so you can choke on the small pieces :P

These are considered contraband in the USA so step on up and join in on this illegal activity

Open to everyone and will pick a winner next Sunday or Monday.
Happy new year friends. Hugs
IMG

seieienbu

Holy shit enter me in this raffle I want to break the law.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

bartre

I'm only entering because I see that facebook logo

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

jperryss

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gypsy

I'm such a goober I had to google what this shit is.

esteban

Ok, dammit, of course I want to put my name in the Harris.

Thank you for raffling this off, gracious stranger.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gredler

Quote from: Gypsy on 01/30/2018, 09:27 AMI'm such a goober I had to google what this shit is.
I am heading to google now, cause I'm with you

edit: LOL

And do not enter me in the raffle, but good raffle to have a turbo karma to you sirrrrr

bob

crazydean

Enter me! I'd love to choke on your gift!

JoshTurboTrollX

enter me raw and sans loob.  Also, throw my name in the Harris... whatever the fook a "Harris" is...
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler

Sparky

Will add names tomorrow on the first post.
Still a couple of days left if anyone else wants in.

All are welcome.

roflmao

xcrement5x

PLACE MY NAME IN THE ENTRY BOWL AS WELL PLS!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 02/03/2018, 02:32 PMPLACE MY NAME IN THE ENTRY BOWL AS WELL PLS!
You should just get entered and get it over with.

nectarsis

not sure how illegal these were years ago I've always heard the story but Speedways are carrying them now so whatever ban seems to be over
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

turboswimbz

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/03/2018, 03:48 PMnot sure how illegal these were years ago I've always heard the story but Speedways are carrying them now so whatever ban seems to be over
Kinder Joy are now legal in the US. they are a slightly different version of the kinder surprise.

Basically, surprise the toys inside, joy it's outside.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bartre

Quote from: turboswimbz on 02/03/2018, 07:38 PMKinder Joy are now legal in the US. they are a slightly different version of the kinder surprise.

Basically, surprise the toys inside, joy it's outside.
Correct, Surprise has the toy in the chocolate.
Joy comes in a Two halves thing, where one half is the toy in its own container

Sparky

Winner chosen. Pm me and I will get your goodies out this week. (( Dirty hug))

turboswimbz

Congrats Winner!  you really are a winner!

NecroPhile

Congrats, swimmy.  Don't choke!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 02/06/2018, 09:22 AMCongrats, swimmy.  Don't choke!
Ehhhhh now it's just like our private chats. ;)

ClodBusted

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

seieienbu

Congratulations Swimz!  I'm normally not a fan of such but make an unboxing video!

turboswimbz

Quote from: seieienbu on 02/07/2018, 02:21 AMCongratulations Swimz!  I'm normally not a fan of such but make an unboxing video!
I will try to.  I only have a crap camera but It should still be fun!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 02/07/2018, 03:54 PM
Quote from: seieienbu on 02/07/2018, 02:21 AMCongratulations Swimz!  I'm normally not a fan of such but make an unboxing video!
I will try to.  I only have a crap camera but It should still be fun!
UPDATE REQUIRED: please respond in the next 24 days...

(1) Is washing machine still operational?
(2) Are any Kinder Eggs left?
(3) Should we have played Rabio Lepus for Easter? Probably.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG