OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Super NT

Started by KnightWarrior, 02/09/2018, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightWarrior

I don't even have it & I'm talking about it..Looks Cool

Now I would get one if I had the $$$

CZroe

Some people preordered in January and got theirs yesterday. I preordered before then and tracking says it's going to be another week. I'm domestic too!

Edit: I wonder if it's because I ordered two. Did that because shipping was so outrageous if you didn't.

Sarumaru

I'd like one but shipping is cray.

PukeSter

It's definitely a nice improvement over a Retron, but for $200+ it's really high. Then again the NT Mini was $450.

inb4 someone starts fanboying about "Kevtris" and "FPGA magic"

Waiting for the Super Turrican Director's Cut to be dumped. Shame Factor 5 waited this long, considering they are a holding company at this point, but better now than never!

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 02/09/2018, 09:00 PMWaiting for the Super Turrican Director's Cut to be dumped. Shame Factor 5 waited this long, considering they are a holding company at this point, but better now than never!
I wonder if that will play on the SNES Jr. it sure would be nice to finish that game someday.

TR0N

I watched mylifeingaming breakdown of the super nt,very interested.I wouldn't mind buying one over the snes classic.Plus i all ready have a super everdrive so id be set with a super nt.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Arkhan Asylum

THE SUPER NT 4 2 REASONS

I loled and I don't know why.

(when he's talking about super game boy speed shit)

Is the n64 really on people's radar for a fucking FPGA version?

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

schweaty

Kevtris said in an interview that N64 isn't likely.  Something about it being very complex.  He said FPGA will pretty much max out at NEO GEO

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 02/10/2018, 01:37 AMIs the n64 really on people's radar for a fucking FPGA version?
On the one hand the N64 sucks and its games suck.  On the other, N64 games would look a lot better if they were played in higher resolution without the blurry mess that the N64 smears over everything so I at least see the purpose in a new N64.

Of course, it would still have the same problem as the other N64s.  While playing a good looking N64 you'd still be stuck playing an N64 with all those N64 games.   #-o
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

KnightWarrior

You never know, a N64 FPGA might be later

I would like to see a TurboGrafx-16 core & a Neo Core for the Super Nt

NE146

Quote from: guest on 02/09/2018, 09:00 PMIt's definitely a nice improvement over a Retron, but for $200+ it's really high. Then again the NT Mini was $450.
I dunno... unless you got it 2nd-hand, $200 is pretty much what we all payed for a SNES in the first place isn't it. :)

CZroe

Quote from: NE146 on 02/10/2018, 05:05 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/09/2018, 09:00 PMIt's definitely a nice improvement over a Retron, but for $200+ it's really high. Then again the NT Mini was $450.
I dunno... unless you got it 2nd-hand, $200 is pretty much what we all payed for a SNES in the first place isn't it. :)
I could only afford the Control Set and even then I had to save over a year to get it in early 1994. Had to sell my NES with SMB/DH and SMB3 too. Luckily, Nintendo extended the free by mail SMA*S promo so I got those games back, and then some.

Somehow, I was still the first in my neighborhood to have one.

seieienbu

Quote from: NE146 on 02/10/2018, 05:05 PM
If memory serves, my SNES cost me $120 a year and some change after release.  I got the set without Mario World and only 1 controller.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: seieienbu on 02/10/2018, 02:08 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/10/2018, 01:37 AMIs the n64 really on people's radar for a fucking FPGA version?
On the one hand the N64 sucks and its games suck.  On the other, N64 games would look a lot better if they were played in higher resolution without the blurry mess that the N64 smears over everything so I at least see the purpose in a new N64.

Of course, it would still have the same problem as the other N64s.  While playing a good looking N64 you'd still be stuck playing an N64 with all those N64 games.   #-o
will a higher res golden eye really make it any better?

I mean upscaling to a 900" TV might make 4 player split screen not fucking suck

until you remember you're playing with the N64 dick-controller

its not a trident.

its a dick.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Bloufo

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2018, 12:50 AMuntil you remember you're playing with the N64 dick-controller

its not a trident.

its a dick.
That "next gen" N64 controller should be coming out soon. From what I've read, it looks good. I may pick one of those up.

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2018, 12:50 AMwill a higher res golden eye really make it any better?
I didn't like Golden Eye when it was new.  I certainly don't want to play it today.

nopepper

Still bothers me that these guys are charging $30 for shipping this little unit. Add to that the cost of the controller (if you decide to go that way), and we are talking about 260 bucks.

For that, you can buy a non 1chip with an RGB cable and an OSSC, which will also allow you to use a Genesis, Saturn, Neo Geo, PSX, PS2, etc. through HDMI, out of the box. If you already have a SNES, it makes even less sense to go through this as opposed to just spending the money on the OSSC and an RGB cable. Not to mention you are playing the real thing and not have to deal with the growing pains of something that was reverse engineered, regardless of how accurate.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Bloufo on 02/11/2018, 05:11 AM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/11/2018, 12:50 AMuntil you remember you're playing with the N64 dick-controller

its not a trident.

its a dick.
That "next gen" N64 controller should be coming out soon. From what I've read, it looks good. I may pick one of those up.
Gamecube controllers came out already dude.   Welcome to 2001.

Medic_wheat

I think my order is going to be delivered tomorrow.

And if they come out with a HDMI/RGB our version that's all metal like the mini I'll be double dipping.

Gypsy

Quote from: nopepper on 02/11/2018, 03:09 PMStill bothers me that these guys are charging $30 for shipping this little unit. Add to that the cost of the controller (if you decide to go that way), and we are talking about 260 bucks.

For that, you can buy a non 1chip with an RGB cable and an OSSC, which will also allow you to use a Genesis, Saturn, Neo Geo, PSX, PS2, etc. through HDMI, out of the box. If you already have a SNES, it makes even less sense to go through this as opposed to just spending the money on the OSSC and an RGB cable. Not to mention you are playing the real thing and not have to deal with the growing pains of something that was reverse engineered, regardless of how accurate.
I get where you are coming from on this however I think the big thing with this is how super easy plug and play it is for the very good results. Just one HDMI cable from the unit to your display. That's it, that's the entire chain. This aspect has an undeniable appeal. If we get to the point where every relevant pre-gen 5 system has an FPGA clone, I might just go that route and shelve all my original consoles tbh.

I've seen comparisons with the OSSC, I couldn't tell you if one is better than the other. Both are excellent.

CZroe

Quote from: nopepper on 02/11/2018, 03:09 PMStill bothers me that these guys are charging $30 for shipping this little unit. Add to that the cost of the controller (if you decide to go that way), and we are talking about 260 bucks.

SNES + OSSC is notorious for not being compatible with every TV. This is because of the SNES' 60.09 refresh rate and the OSSC not being equipped to correct it. The Super Nt deals with this using a frame buffer or by changing the speed of the SNES for exactly 60.00hz output (user's option). The SNES in particular needed something like this and Kevtris/Analogue gave it to us.

ClodBusted

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/11/2018, 12:50 AMuntil you remember you're playing with the N64 dick-controller

its not a trident.

its a dick.
Actually, it's a tridong.

One prong for the pooper, the middle one for the vag. That leaves the third one for massaging the clit.

Bonus points are achieved when inserting a rumble pack.

FOR HER PLEASURE.

nopepper

Quote from: CZroe on 02/12/2018, 09:12 AMSNES + OSSC is notorious for not being compatible with every TV. This is because of the SNES' 60.09 refresh rate and the OSSC not being equipped to correct it. The Super Nt deals with this using a frame buffer or by changing the speed of the SNES for exactly 60.00hz output (user's option). The SNES in particular needed something like this and Kevtris/Analogue gave it to us.
At the expense of lag. I know its not a big deal, but a deal nevertheless.

I'm sure the Super Nt is a banging machine, just wanted to point out the $30 shipping shock that I'm sure will catch potential buyers off guard, plus mention an alternative.

Thankfully, I've not experienced any issues with any of my tvs/monitors and the OSSC/SNES combo, even on 5X.

nopepper

Quote from: Gypsy on 02/11/2018, 08:31 PMI get where you are coming from on this however I think the big thing with this is how super easy plug and play it is for the very good results. Just one HDMI cable from the unit to your display. That's it, that's the entire chain. This aspect has an undeniable appeal. If we get to the point where every relevant pre-gen 5 system has an FPGA clone, I might just go that route and shelve all my original consoles tbh.

I've seen comparisons with the OSSC, I couldn't tell you if one is better than the other. Both are excellent.
Yeah, the convenience factor definitely makes it enticing, and as I mentioned in another thread, I was ready to buy upon hearing of the reasonable price and wanting to experience one of these FPGA machines. It's just that the shipping leaves a bad taste, as it's obviously a mark up that was done to keep the price at "only" 189...you know, gotta hit that sub 200 magic price.

schweaty

When you consider the Hi Def NES kit is $125 and you have to install it yourself, this is a pretty good deal.  It's the same FPGA programmed by the same guy.  For an extra $65, they are giving you a pretty well made console, product support, returns if necessary, and you don't have to install it. 

I think they have hit a sweet spot with this console that will give them the capital they need to make more consoles in the future.  I wouldn't be surprised if they already have a Genesis in the works.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: schweaty on 02/13/2018, 09:23 AMWhen you consider the Hi Def NES kit is $125 and you have to install it yourself, this is a pretty good deal.  It's the same FPGA programmed by the same guy.  For an extra $65, they are giving you a pretty well made console, product support, returns if necessary, and you don't have to install it. 

I think they have hit a sweet spot with this console that will give them the capital they need to make more consoles in the future.  I wouldn't be surprised if they already have a Genesis in the works.
The company has made comment of blast processing in their tweets.

As has Kevtris being sega fan and his desire for blast processing.

Yes they have hit a sweet spot IMO.

Not cheaply made kit

Not overly expensive kit

Right in the middle

It is my assertion Analouge will

Re-entroduce their CMVS as a FPGA with HDMI options.

Re-entroduce the Nt mini with plastic shell

I'd like to see a Genesis FPGA with interval 32X to avoid that gaudy attachment. And Sega CD support as either an external attachment cd drive or to be read off a sd card.

CrackTiger

They won't hit the sweet spot until they add an sdcard port.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

schweaty

Quote from: guest on 02/13/2018, 12:00 PMThey won't hit the sweet spot until they add an sdcard port.
it has one, but right now its only for firmware updates.  i give it 6 months before kevtris releases a jailbreak or someone else does it.

Gypsy

Quote from: schweaty on 02/13/2018, 01:07 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/13/2018, 12:00 PMThey won't hit the sweet spot until they add an sdcard port.
it has one, but right now its only for firmware updates.  i give it 6 months before kevtris releases a jailbreak or someone else does it.
When this happens I will very likely buy one.

Flare65

I have a Retron 5 and the Snes game that play in it have lag. 

I'd be up for buying one of these systems and a flash/everdrive cart to go with it, but I'm concerned that if I dropped all that money, would I get the same lag experience as the Retron5?

Has anyone noticed any lag just using the flash/everdrive cart on the original hardware?

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/14/2018, 09:23 AMI have a Retron 5 and the Snes game that play in it have lag. 

I'd be up for buying one of these systems and a flash/everdrive cart to go with it, but I'm concerned that if I dropped all that money, would I get the same lag experience as the Retron5?

Has anyone noticed any lag just using the flash/everdrive cart on the original hardware?
This should answer your questions.

schweaty

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.  Jailbroken

https://github.com/SmokeMonsterPacks/Super-NT-Jailbreak/blob/master/README.md

Edit:  did this last night and it seems to work fine

Johnpv

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/14/2018, 09:23 AMI have a Retron 5 and the Snes game that play in it have lag. 

You won't have that kind of lag on this.  The only lag you'll experience with this is going to be what ever your tv that you're playing it on has.

CZroe

Quote from: nopepper on 02/12/2018, 01:26 PM
Quote from: CZroe on 02/12/2018, 09:12 AMSNES + OSSC is notorious for not being compatible with every TV. This is because of the SNES' 60.09 refresh rate and the OSSC not being equipped to correct it. The Super Nt deals with this using a frame buffer or by changing the speed of the SNES for exactly 60.00hz output (user's option). The SNES in particular needed something like this and Kevtris/Analogue gave it to us.

I'm sure the Super Nt is a banging machine, just wanted to point out the $30 shipping shock that I'm sure will catch potential buyers off guard, plus mention an alternative.

Thankfully, I've not experienced any issues with any of my tvs/monitors and the OSSC/SNES combo, even on 5X.
"At the expense of lag..."
...or perfect speed. By running it at exactly 60hz instead it doesn't have to buffer a frame but the entire game will run about 0.085% slower. Inputs will still be detected with frame-accuracy and rendered just as fast, barring your display's latency.

With an original game and controller the only lag will be up to 1 frame (full frame buffer) and whatever your TV introduces. Even with the laggiest frame buffer setting it will average a half-frame of lag, max out at 1 frame, and spend as much time at 0 frames of lag (not even a partial frame). It's safe to say that it beats the pants off an emulator box where an OS has to read your controller inputs and then software has to translate it for emulation that is processed in batches.

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/13/2018, 11:16 AM
Quote from: schweaty on 02/13/2018, 09:23 AMWhen you consider the Hi Def NES kit is $125 and you have to install it yourself, this is a pretty good deal.  It's the same FPGA programmed by the same guy.  For an extra $65, they are giving you a pretty well made console, product support, returns if necessary, and you don't have to install it. 

The company has made comment of blast processing in their tweets.

As has Kevtris being sega fan and his desire for blast processing.

Yes they have hit a sweet spot IMO.

Not cheaply made kit

Not overly expensive kit

Right in the middle

It is my assertion Analouge will

Re-entroduce their CMVS as a FPGA with HDMI options.

Re-entroduce the Nt mini with plastic shell

I'd like to see a Genesis FPGA with interval 32X to avoid that gaudy attachment. And Sega CD support as either an external attachment cd drive or to be read off a sd card.
Kevin didn't sound too keen on Sega CD in a recent stream/interview. :(

A few days ago I was also wondering about an FPGA AES/MVS from Analogue and it got me thinking about the logistics of handling that many pins from that many busses that go through the cartridge connector. My guess it that it would probably take multiple FPGAs or FPGA + Z80 and other chips (Z80 is used for sound and it's ROM addresses are not addressable by the main CPU at all). That said, Kevtris already uses an FPGA to replace a Z80 in a medical product that he gets paid royalties for, so I take it that Analogue isn't going to find a bunch or originals around anyway. Back to the multi FPGA concept then!

If any device can justify more than one $50 component, it's an FPGA AES or Analogue MVS. Because they've already done CMVS systems I'd like to see an AES or dual MVS/AES. AES is more marketable than ever now that flash carts exist, Nt something tells me that an FPGA Neo Geo from Analogue wouldn't need it anyway. ;)

crazydean

Quote from: schweaty on 02/14/2018, 11:32 AM
Quote from: schweaty on 02/13/2018, 01:07 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/13/2018, 12:00 PMThey won't hit the sweet spot until they add an sdcard port.
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.  Jailbroken

https://github.com/SmokeMonsterPacks/Super-NT-Jailbreak/blob/master/README.md

Pretty crazy. If they ever get chip support, this will render flash carts useless. Of course, it's nearly the same price as the SD2SNES to boot.

Flare65

Let me add this up...

$200 for the console
$30 shipping (from what I was told)
$30 for a blutooth controller
$200 for a SD2SNES cart.  (Still need to find a rom set)

Am I missing anything else?  This is just getting a bit to pricey for my taste.

TR0N

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/16/2018, 10:15 PMLet me add this up...

Less if you go with a super everdrive,just saying.Also the,8bitdo controllers are not a must it can use regular snes/sfc controllers if you want to.Though i agree it adds up if you don't have it all ready.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

nopepper

Quote from: Flare65 on 02/16/2018, 10:15 PMLet me add this up...

$200 for the console
$30 shipping (from what I was told)
$30 for a blutooth controller

Look a couple of posts above for info on firmware that allows you to play ROMs from the SD card, thus making the SD2SNES redundant.

The console itself is $220 including shipping, and as TRON indicated, you can use any SNES compatible controller instead of the 8bitdo, although their wireless dongle and controllers are highly recommended (I use their dongle in a real NES and SNES coupled with a Wii Classic Controller).

Medic_wheat

Another thing I haven't thought about to much is that a GBA player with HDMI is bound tk be made as well.

CZroe

Anyone having trouble with unintended diagonal inputs on the matching 8bitdo controllers, it's caused by the pivot nub under the D-Pad being slightly too small. It's the same problem the NES Classic Edition had, so the fix is the same too:
My twin brother clearly knows how to stress a D-pad with Panel de Pon / Tetris Attack. :)

It's still not perfect but it's MUCH closer to an original SNES controller and most will consider this a total fix.

Remember:
Nintendo couldn't get this right with the NES Classic Edition and the SNES ASCII Pad had the same issue way back in the day, so let's not act like 8bitdo needs to be held to a higher standard than Nintendo themselves (or their licensees). It's a nit-pick-fix.

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/17/2018, 03:12 PMAnother thing I haven't thought about to much is that a GBA player with HDMI is bound tk be made as well.
Already exists. There are multiple GameCube HDMI solutions now that convert directly from digital RGB (no analog). Plug and play HDMI cables/dongles exist for the DOL-001 GameCubes but DOL-101 requires an internal modification.

Unfortunately, the GB Player Start Up disc is not adequate so you will need a way to boot GB Interface instead. You can do that using hard or soft-modded 'cube or you can just buy a Datel SD Media Launcher.

Yes, you can soft-mod a 'cube using an Action Replay if you have some way to write to a memory card, like a hacked Wii or another GC. Some setups require a 3rd party memory card to install the loader due to protections.

crazydean

Thanks for the heads up on that controller fix! I just got one and kept having problems with Super Ghouls n Ghosts.

CZroe

Quote from: crazydean on 02/17/2018, 08:59 PMThanks for the heads up on that controller fix! I just got one and kept having problems with Super Ghouls n Ghosts.
No problem.

With more use it's becoming increasingly clear that mine still isn't 100% as good as an original SNES D-pad but it's definitely a huge improvement. You can shim it with a piece of tape or adhesive paper label if it's still not good enough for you.

CZroe

Quote from: nopepper on 02/12/2018, 01:26 PM

Yes, but the lag in most modes ranges from none to 1 frame, averaging a half a frame. When it drops a frame latency resets to zero. In the default 60hz mode there shouldn't be any additional latency because it does not have to buffer frames. No dropped frames or torn frames either.

To save on shipping my brother and I ordered together and I think it went just over $50. Problem is, we used Bank of America Visa debit card as payment and got hit with a ~$16 "foreign transaction fee." Totally wiped out any savings.

Bank of America is obviously a US bank. Analogue does not identify as a foreign company and claims to be based in Seattle WA, USA. There is no indication on their site that there will be a foreign transaction. Because we were the first to see/report this, there was literally no way to avoid it. Of course, the bank can't do anything about it because it genuinely was a foreign transaction (Causeway Bay, Hong Kong). Analogue really needs to tell future customers that payments are processed by a Hong Kong office so that they can chose their payment properly and avoid fees.

That said, I'm loving the Super Nt. :) Don't regret it for a second!

BigusSchmuck

I have a tough time justifying this if you already have a decent CRT and own the original system.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 02/19/2018, 10:26 AMI have a tough time justifying this if you already have a decent CRT and own the original system.
Everyone is different.

I bought it for the co via ve if travel and playing with friends who don't have a crt. I have a crt. And a PVM. Can't really take it while on the go. Or my expansive snes library.

CZroe

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 02/19/2018, 10:26 AMI have a tough time justifying this if you already have a decent CRT and own the original system.
Not me. Very satisfied with my purchase despite having a collection of very high-end CRTs and a SNES/SFC consoles of nearly every revision. The Super Nt is get's a coveted spot next to the PS4 Pro on the big HT LCD rather than being relegated to the CRTs like the SNES consoles. :)

TDIRunner

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/19/2018, 12:10 PM
Everyone is different.

I bought it for the co via ve if travel and playing with friends who don't have a crt. I have a crt. And a PVM. Can't really take it while on the go. Or my expansive snes library.
For now, I'm sticking with my original SNES and CRT, but I'm glad something like this exists.  Everyday I give more thought to dropping the two TV game room setup in favor of converting all systems to be compatible with my HD TV.  Some of the smaller and more obscure systems might not ever get there, but it's nice knowing that I have some options for my favorite older gaming systems.  I'm not ready yet, but I can see myself one day retiring my original systems for something like the NT as long as the new systems do what they claim to do.  You won't ever see me using those cheap clone systems.  We are at the point now where all Nintendo systems have some reasonable way of outputting HDMI to newer TVs.  Hopefully we can get there with some of the other systems as well.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Opethian

The only market for this device I can see is that you for some reason only have a modern tv with HDMI to play on.
IMG

schweaty

Quote from: TDIRunner on 02/20/2018, 11:02 AMFor now, I'm sticking with my original SNES and CRT, but I'm glad something like this exists.  Everyday I give more thought to dropping the two TV game room setup in favor of converting all systems to be compatible with my HD TV.  Some of the smaller and more obscure systems might not ever get there, but it's nice knowing that I have some options for my favorite older gaming systems.  I'm not ready yet, but I can see myself one day retiring my original systems for something like the NT as long as the new systems do what they claim to do.  You won't ever see me using those cheap clone systems.  We are at the point now where all Nintendo systems have some reasonable way of outputting HDMI to newer TVs.  Hopefully we can get there with some of the other systems as well.
Since I got my NT, I looked into transitioning to a single TV setup.  At this point every system I have is output via HDMI or Component video.  However, this doesn't mean it's all 1080p or even 720p.  It's a mix of those two plus 480p, 240p, and even 4k (Xbox one x & ps4 pro). 

I don't know much about external scalers (framemeister & OSSC) but I'm pretty sure no 4k out there is going to effectively handle all those types of signals. 

Im almost at the conclusion that the most economical solution is just stick with a tv that was around when the console was still in stores (probably towards the end of the console's life or just after).  For me, this means 3 TVs

CZroe

Quote from: Opethian on 02/20/2018, 11:15 AMThe only market for this device I can see is that you for some reason only have a modern tv with HDMI to play on.
You can't see two posts above you?

Quote from: CZroe on 02/19/2018, 09:24 PM
Not me. Very satisfied with my purchase despite having a collection of very high-end CRTs and a SNES/SFC consoles of nearly every revision. The Super Nt is get's [sic] a coveted spot next to the PS4 Pro on the big HT LCD rather than being relegated to the CRTs like the SNES consoles.
Did you consider that some people want it on a larger screen to share with friends and family? What about streamers with 60FPS 1080p HDMI-only capture devices?