@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

SOLD - FS: Uncapped Turbo Express with 7 games - 240 shipped

Started by wiseau, 02/11/2018, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiseau

Everything's gone, thanks to everyone who stopped by

seieienbu

I've never seen a hucard with the artwork buffed off.  Any chance of a picture of your Bloody Wolf?

Thanks and good luck with your sale.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

wiseau

It looks like someone went at this with the coarsest sandpaper they could

IMG IMG

seieienbu

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

in99flames

Or.....hear me out....was it a "Bloody wolf" that did the scratching???
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

wiseau

Purple1308

wiseau

Bump, added a few cheaper games

NoSexGex

Whats up with Neutopia 2? Is that a crack or a hair overlaying it
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

wiseau

Cat hair, my pet likes to sleep in the room i keep them in, and i haven't really used it since my express died.

seieienbu

I seriously love that Bloody Wolf Turbo Chip.  It's squeaky clean.  PM sent for Somer Assault.

seieienbu

Somer Assault came in yesterday, thanks wiseau!

Psycho Punch

What a story, seieienbu.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

wiseau

Oh, hai Punch.

esteban

Quote from: wiseau on 02/11/2018, 08:25 PMIt looks like someone went at this with the coarsest sandpaper they could

IMG IMG
OK, seriously, what is the story with that HuCARD?

I mean.... WTF?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

I vote we ban esteban.  If he isn't familiar with hu cards that look like this, he hasn't been cleaning his the right way for decades, which is Turbo Abuse.

NoSexGex

Who tf dates when they clean a hu card lol
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!