10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

some free nonsense

Started by exodus, 02/19/2018, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exodus

So through finding a bunch of games on a curb, and also various mishaps over the years, I've wound up with a few loose games, common games, and empty cases that I don't need and game stores don't want.

I'd ideally find someone who would take all of this - otherwise back to the curb it goes! I'd just ask for shipping, unless they accept it media mail, in which case I probably won't even need that.

Here's what I've got:

Complete:
Uncharted 2
little big planet

case only:
Fable

Case and manual only:
God of War (ps2)
Killzone 3
ico/sotc collection (ps3)

Case and disc only:
Sonic genesis collection (PS3)

disc only:
metal gear solid 2
dragon quest viii
playstation move demo disc

if someone wants all this lemme know! otherwise yeah, the curb giveth, and the curb taketh away!

schweaty

Dibs on sonic genesis collection

exodus

this is kind of an all or nothing situation! I don't wanna go to the post office more than once for all this :P

Gypsy

Quote from: exodus on 02/19/2018, 02:56 PMthis is kind of an all or nothing situation! I don't wanna go to the post office more than once for all this :P
Lol. But I can't blame you. Some real good games here, but I have em all.

exodus

yeah, it's a bunch of low-tier stuff that most people have!! but I guess you never knowwww

TDIRunner

If no one else wants it, I'll take it.  There are a few things I don't have, and the ones that are doubles, I will donate to a friend of mine in a different country that likes US stuff. 

schweaty can have the Sonic game if you don't mind splitting them up.  Maybe you can drop them off on the same day.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

schweaty

Quote from: TDIRunner on 02/20/2018, 10:48 AMIf no one else wants it, I'll take it.  There are a few things I don't have, and the ones that are doubles, I will donate to a friend of mine in a different country that likes US stuff. 

schweaty can have the Sonic game if you don't mind splitting them up.  Maybe you can drop them off on the same day.
This seems pretty reasonable.  I respond quickly to messages.

exodus

alright - I guess I'll just have to ask for some shipping dollars if I'm splitting it - I've got schweaty's info, so TDIRunner just send me yours, and I'll just tell you how much it wound up costing!

exodus

these are all sent out now!

schweaty

Would you believe mine already showed up?  Thanks again, Ex!

exodus

holy lord!! that's a quickness!