What happened to Nulltard?

Started by PukeSter, 03/19/2018, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PukeSter

Something is amiss. Did the thought police get him?

DildoKKKobold

But the real question is, why are hot dogs in packs of 8, but buns in packs of 10?
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PunkCryborg

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Gredler

IMG
Small enough community without kicking people out of it :(

Psycho Punch

Nigga got sent to the shadow realm (WomanPleasuringDeviceOphile.com). :geni:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Arkhan Asylum

I'm confused.  There wasn't even a sweet forum blowout, loldrama, arguefest or anything.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldMan

QuoteBut the real question is, why are hot dogs in packs of 8, but buns in packs of 10?
And beer in 6 packs or 12 packs....

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 03/20/2018, 03:38 AMNulltard's last post was March 14.

A little impatient, aren't we?
He's only got one more day if he watched the video from The Ring.  Let's hope we get a few zingers before he's gone.

NecroPhile

Unless they've done something again, it seems odd to have banned Nulltard and sirhcman nearly a week after either had posted anything about the issue.

I wasn't involved.  If I were to ban anyone, it'd be Saruman for his Dreamcast Yuki scamming.  :cook:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gredler

turboswimbz

I told him to stay away from Ron Jeremy's anus
 :derpcat: :cook:
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Gypsy

Gredler

Psycho Punch

The nickname DildoPhile gives the Ron Jeremy video so much more context.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

ClodBusted

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

yeah man we should really celebrate losing more members lol. totally.

Gypsy

Apparently Wolfy has a hate boner for him.  :cook:

Gypsy

ClodBusted

Lol, you're killing me! :catastrophy:

CGQuarterly

I never felt like Nulltard's constant promotion of DildoPhile was an earnest attempt to poach members.  I just thought it was more of a tongue-in-cheek joke, albeit one that had grown extremely stale.  I can't really put it into words, but something just doesn't seem right with the guys who kind of make up the "core" DildoPhile crew.  Like I feel like they're never being quite straight with people.  I don't mean in any business dealings, but just rather in the way that they interact with everyone else socially.  Like somehow they're all in on some joke that the rest of us are the butt of.  I know that probably makes no sense, but I don't really know how to put it.

Gredler

HailingTheThings

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/24/2018, 01:02 PMI know that probably makes no sense, but I don't really know how to put it.
Don't join a cult. Start one.

:3
IMG

ToyMachine78

I haven't been very active on DildoPhile, but enjoyed my time there when the chats weren't development centric.

The indexed scan library is an awesome resource. If you haven't used it, you're really missing out.

I enjoy both sites, and I think Nulltard is a good bloke. Too bad petty shit drove him off.

ToyMachine78

Ok.... What sort of mod wizardry is at work here... I did not type dildophile

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 03/25/2018, 03:21 PM...enjoyed my time there when the chats weren't development centric.
#DEVCHAT

xcrement5x

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/24/2018, 03:11 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/24/2018, 01:02 PMI know that probably makes no sense, but I don't really know how to put it.
Don't join a cult. Start one.

:3
That's my style.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

EvilEvoIX

Was he banned?  What did I miss??
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Psycho Punch

Gredler

Pretty well surmised. We also mentioned that we were surprised xceed wasn't scripted to be replaced as well. I didn't realize what a trigger that was or I'd have avoided it, but i just honestly thought xceed being replaced with deucheed or something would have been on same level

NecroPhile

I don't think sirchman earned a ban, and definitely not a week+ after the fact, but Nulltard wasn't blameless.  Don't whitewash the truth: he was told to stop but kept going, which led to the script automatically changing DildoPhile, which led to pissing and moaning about mod abuse, followed by digs about xseed* and turborip being malware.

* - There was more than the single comment about filtering xseed, and you're an idiot if you didn't know that xseed is a sore subject.  Also, nobody was spamming xseed's name over and over again, so it's hardly the "same level"; the script wasn't implemented out of generic spite for DildoPhile, it was to halt the spamming.

Gredler

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/27/2018, 03:29 PM* - There was more than the single comment about filtering xseed, and you're an idiot if you didn't know that xseed is a sore subject.  Also, nobody was spamming xseed's name over and over again, so it's hardly the "same level"; the script wasn't implemented out of generic spite for DildoPhile, it was to halt the spamming.
The script is understandable (albeit overkill imo, I wish it just replaced one word and not the whole sentence)

And I did know xceed was a sore subject, I never said I didn't. I said that I underestimated how sore that was, and then said I regretted that underestimation. No need to call me an idiot over it, dude.

Gypsy

Some people are just naturally combative lol.

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 03/27/2018, 05:36 PMAnd you're doubly an idiot if you think it should be a taboo subject. (See, I can throw out high school insults too!)
I didn't say it was taboo, nor did NW.  The fact is that xseed was brought up as a way to needle NW, though more so the 'xseed manifesto' comment than the suggestion that xseed could/should similarly be censored.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 03/27/2018, 05:36 PMI was one person who mentioned it. It wasn't a personal attack, it was simply a surprise, given that sane individual's fixation, that Dildophile would be filtered before XSeed. 
As I've said repeatedly but you continue to ignore, the suggestion for filtering xseed was not the only comment regarding xseed.  Is that really so hard to understand?

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 03/27/2018, 05:36 PMFinally, Nulltard didn't really participate in the discussion (oh wait, pissing and moaning. Heaven forbid you respect the other side's opinion) regarding the mod abuse. That was mostly cabbage, Desh, and Punch.
I'm not sure what your point is here.  He didn't do one of the things complained about but did do the rest.... but he's completely blameless?  Sure thing, bruh.  :lol:

Gredler

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/27/2018, 06:05 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 03/27/2018, 05:36 PMAnd you're doubly an idiot if you think it should be a taboo subject. (See, I can throw out high school insults too!)
I didn't say it was taboo, nor did NW.  The fact is that xseed was brought up as a way to needle NW, though more so the 'xseed manifesto' comment than the suggestion that xseed could/should similarly be censored.
You make a good point that the subject is sensitive for NW, that poking at it is fucked up and should not be done. It sucks so bad that it happened, but hopefully the wound can heal eventually. Everyone digging at it can't be helping, it'd be great if everyone could just be civil and respectful of one another (gasp!)

PukeSter

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/27/2018, 03:29 PMyou're an idiot if you didn't know that xseed is a sore subject.
Isn't it a subject that Nightwolve brings up relatively often, unprovoked?

You could probably do a search for xxxseed or Deucebag and see dozens of results.

NecroPhile

Like I said above, it's all about context.  I doubt NW cares if anyone discusses xseed in a normal discussion, but in this instance it was meant to be a slap in the face.

NecroPhile

Go fuck yourself.  This is Fighting Street, you ignorant cunt.

:cook:

jlued686

I just saw this... Why would we drive away or ban Nulltard? Why would we do that to anyone who's been a loyal and valued poster for ages? I don't know the extent of the chat box drama, and frankly don't care. Lord knows I've had my differences with people on these forums over the years, but fucking hell, you get past it. Before we had active mods around here, it was damn near impossible to get banned. Remember the fucking nazi dude? Or the pedophile? That shit made me support more active moderation. But if this is the result? Maybe I was wrong.

Unless he self-deleted his account. Then go ahead and disregard everything I just said.

DeshDildo

Nobody, including Nulltard denies the fact he spammed but NW got trolled because he was acting like a McDickbag Deluxe.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

ToyMachine78

WTF is Xseed? Sounds like genetically engineered sperm of the future.

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 03/28/2018, 04:31 PMWTF is Xseed? Sounds like genetically engineered sperm of the future. IMG
Modern/Current game publisher that focuses on localizing and or releasing JP games in the US. They cheated NW out of crediting/payment for finished Ys localizations which they've profited from ever since, plus many more dubious acts that I am surely ignorant of.

ClodBusted

NightWolve

Quote from: PukeSter on 03/27/2018, 06:17 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/27/2018, 03:29 PMyou're an idiot if you didn't know that xseed is a sore subject.
Isn't it a subject that Nightwolve brings up relatively often, unprovoked?

You could probably do a search for xxxseed or Deucebag and see dozens of results.
I did not send 4 losers over to DildoPhile.com/chat to spam XXXSEED Games on a daily basis for ~2 weeks or pcengine-fx.com, a competing PCE forum, or whatever other "what-aboutism?" you can come up with to create false equivalencies to excuse/defend their antics!

Nulltard/Bullity and his spam gang had ample opportunity to STFU, back off, apologize, and get out of my way to let me finish installing/upgrading the chat software! I had no idea asking him to help test it on the first day would lead to a ~2 week obsession to turn it into a "Raise DildoPhile.com Awareness" event...

Is it still funny to him now ?

Quote from: Desh on 03/27/2018, 08:59 PMNobody, including Nulltard denies the fact he spammed but NW got trolled because he was acting like a McDickbag Deluxe.
Lying Desh the Douche wanting to act as the DildoPhile .com defense attorney helped partly persuade me into a time ban.

The idea that Nulltard'n'gang can come over from their miserable shithole site, f*ck around for ~2 weeks DAILY to deliberately get under my skin as I'm using up free time to work on improving the forum because he's completely flaming mad we had the audacity to install our own chatbox plugin and not embed his DoxPhile chatbox in here, then have his dumb bully pals minimize, lie, spin, defend, etc. on his behalf to help him get away with it isn't going to stand!!!

No free passes cause he's your JO crystal-charging buddy or whatever other bullshit you think he's supposed to be able to get away with when Aaron isn't looking!

The chatbox is gonna need ignore functionality cause I don't wanna see their disgusting faces when their 2 week bans expire. I don't care if they return or not!

Anyway, great job Desh the Dildo!

Quote from: KingDrool on 03/27/2018, 07:28 PMI just saw this... Why would we drive away or ban Nulltard? Why would we do that to anyone who's been a loyal and valued poster for ages? I don't know the extent of the chat box drama, and frankly don't care.
He did it to himself and quite an ignorant defense BTW! But you'll have him back after his 2 week ban expires, equal to the time he wasted in his spam campaign, so save your tears.

He didn't do anything to justify a permaban as you seem to be under the impression of. Next time he acts a fool in the chatbox, he'll just get 3 day time bans as the first course of action. I gave him way too much time to knock it off before I became fed up even installing the chatbox to begin with!

Quote from: Gredler on 03/27/2018, 06:15 PMYou make a good point that the subject is so infuriating and sensitive for NW that poking at it is fucked up and should not be done. ... but hopefully the wound can heal eventually. Everyone digging at it can't be helping, it'd be great if everyone could just be civil and respectful of one another (gasp!)
Hey, psycho liar! Stop being manipulative! This has NOTHING to do with XSEED! ZERO ZIP NADA! I can take a joke or jab about it, you weren't ever told it was somehow off limits!

If Nulltard barked XSEED a thousand times in revenge for not letting him spam DildoPhile a thousand times, it wouldn't phase me, and it's NOT AT ALL why he was 14-day temp-banned! I was sick of his poaching-desperation, weird behavior after launching the chatroom, using his friends as weapons (organized proxy harassment) to gang-up on me unprovoked, feeling he can throw his weight around here without consequences! He's a toxic turd and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for defending him!

PukeSter

Competing pce forum? Does this site even make revenue? If anything you should be worried about Facebook. Especially since Tatsujin has permanently relocated there.

All of us "Dildophilers" intend to stay here, whether you like it or not.

NightWolve

I'm well aware the Facebook PCE groups are very active, but neither Tatsujin or Zach Spears showed up to spam links to their groups in my chatbox for ~2 weeks, did they ? Nor bring 3 losers along to alternate the spamming when they didn't quite sneak in there at 7:30 am in the f*cking morning to do it themselves, did they ?? Nope, just Nulltard and his proud gang of shitholers!

I never bothered you DildoPhilers for the years it's been a "thing" on this PCE forum that won't STFU, did I ?? Not until Nulltard'n'gang decided to f*ck with the chatbox for ~2 weeks! So stop crying to me about your persecution complex for that proud shithole site and its faction of proud "shitholers" who intend to keep coming here...

Maybe use the chatbox for chatting and problem solved? Maybe stop outright harassing me, turning the chatbox into a hostile war zone to immediately blackmail me into expiring the timed ban of your psychotic doxxing nutjob friend ????

Quote from: Lost Flunky on 03/30/2018, 10:58 PMNightWolve - you are too thin skinned and obtuse to be an effective moderator.

Sorry buddy...
Another know-it-all ignoranus in love with Nulltard mouthing off! Sit down!

Gredler

DoxPhile's a shithole website, why can't pcefx get people from nice places like IGN or GameSpot.