RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Someone is going to produce an IFU RGB kit

Started by soop, 04/10/2018, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Cordelay

Not just someone, but Lord Voultar himself!  :mrgreen:
He's got a really nice youtube channel, funny and very instructive.

soop

Ah!  The consensus was that he's very accomplished, but I hadn't heard of him.  Hoping to get details somehow of when it's going to be available and how much.

roflmao

majors

With Voultars board(if it comes out), you'd still need to add some holes to the IFU? I've been holding some BNC female connectors to mount on a Tennokoe for an RGB mod, just to look industrial. I may have to work them into a briefcase...making it much more of a BEEFCASE!
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

soop

I'd just replace the existing connector tbh

majors

Quote from: soop on 04/10/2018, 06:24 PMI'd just replace the existing connector tbh
The RCA jacks? Would you be adding more jacks for R/G/B/Sync since I assume you'll still need the audio. Or are you thinking about putting in a DIN of some sort?
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

soop

Oh yeah, forgot it was 3 RCA jacks.  Yeah I was thinking a din port.

DeshDildo

I would be interested in one of these.  Voultar's channel is awesome.  There is a load of great information and tips.  Especially if you've never done any electronics repair but are considering giving it a go.  The humor is top notch as well.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"