@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Wallaby!!

Started by soop, 04/13/2018, 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

What were they thinking?  A game where you race rocket powered wallabies could have given the system the edge it needed to beat out the Super NES and Genesis in north America, but they made the game a gambling simulator.

One day, maybe someone will hack the sprites into Motoroader so it can finally be the game we all knew it could be.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

EmperorIng

Quote from: soop on 04/13/2018, 11:40 AMWhat were they thinking?
"designing a game is hard, let's just write some AI routines and set things to random lmao!"

Psycho Punch

Quote from: EmperorIng on 04/13/2018, 12:57 PM
Quote from: soop on 04/13/2018, 11:40 AMWhat were they thinking?
"designing a game is hard, let's just write some AI routines and set things to random lmao!"
"AI" lol
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

soop

Not to mention Wallaby!! And Punchout!! Both paving the way four redundant punctuation in video game titles.  Both ahead of their time imo
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

esteban

I have a faded, sealed Wallaby! that I am saving for a special occasion.

Needless to say, I played it on an emulator (not that I knew what I was doing) and scratched my head... I knew that Wallaby was special...

...and needless to say I was delighted when it arrived in a big lot of crappy, cheap PCE games I bought many, many years ago.

"Owning lots of crappy PCE games is surely a better way to spend my money than getting one excellent game like Nexr," I foolishly tried to convince myself.

TrĂ¼th.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: esteban on 04/13/2018, 07:25 PMI have a faded, sealed Wallaby!
Come on esteban don't go asking for trouble like that. This is worse than the apostrophY's.

xcrement5x

Just the premise of this reminds me of Virtua Hampster.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)