IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

Just some random pics of the event and vendor hall.  Just thought I would share.  Since when did the price on Splatterhouse 3 get bat shit insane??

TheClash603

Nice pics.  Did you prefer the new layout or the old location?  Was it noticeably bigger, or just different?

Flare65

Lot more open space.  I like it much better than the old location.  More space, not as congested.  Hope they keep it here.  Downside is you gotta pay to park now.  That can range from 10-20$ depending upon how far you want to walk.

cr8zykuban0

the turbo room looked badass! i see little saru!!!

NecroPhile

Looks fun.  I hope y'all had a good time.

IMG

That's one happy guy.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 04/16/2018, 11:02 AMthe turbo room looked badass! i see little saru!!!
He's got a few videos up.
IMG

Oh my!

Flare65

Yeah, the hacks and home brew scene is getting out of hand.  I saw that game play and it was utter trash.  Like shovelware Atari 2600 crap.  That was one of the weirdest home brews that I've seen so I took a photo of it.

esteban

Quote from: Flare65 on 04/15/2018, 07:05 PMLot more open space.  I like it much better than the old location.  More space, not as congested.  Hope they keep it here.  Downside is you gotta pay to park now.  That can range from 10-20$ depending upon how far you want to walk.
Thanks for the photos!

I was wondering if you or majors would be the first to post some here.

Ha!

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Flare65 on 04/16/2018, 03:15 PMYeah, the hacks and home brew scene is getting out of hand.  I saw that game play and it was utter trash.  Like shovelware Atari 2600 crap.  That was one of the weirdest home brews that I've seen so I took a photo of it.
It's kinda sad since the guy who made that game is clearly talented, but instead of directing his efforts into cool games he does those one off shitty games based on crappy memes from Nintendo Age or Swedish Erotica ports.

I mean, it's his time and effort so he chooses what he wants to do but his output is cringy as hell.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

:shock: :shock: That price for a little samson i'm glad i just settle for the famicom version of the game years ago.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Johnpv

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/16/2018, 06:25 PMfriends, the show and gets

http://s180.photobucket.com/user/nectarsis/slideshow/MGC%202018
Some fantastic gets in here!  I don't even want to guess at how much you spent.  I'm kind of jealous too looking at this.  Well I say that because the two conventions I go to, I would never expect to find like half of that stuff at them.  There must be a huge amount of vendors at MGC.

roflmao

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

roflmao

Quote from: hoobs88 on 04/17/2018, 03:51 PMBilly Mitchell was there?
Surprisingly, yes! I only hung around him long enough to get that photo, but he seemed to be just as popular as ever. It was weird.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2018, 04:22 PM
Surprisingly, yes! I only hung around him long enough to get that photo, but he seemed to be just as popular as ever. It was weird.
JASHKASH (member here) has a pick of The Mitchell.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2018, 04:22 PM
Probably many people that don't know yet, or just don't care.

majors

Quote from: esteban on 04/16/2018, 05:29 PMI was wondering if you or majors would be the first to post some here.
You know I'm always drinking my "special tea" and do not have the facilities to post.

Est -> see you next week!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/OSQJVwzOE1xOzN2S2
IMG_20180414_181544.jpg
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2018, 04:50 PMRIP Mitchell

IMG
Ha! I love that MITCHELL.

MST3K has its own in-joke.

The world is a better place.

esteban

Quote from: majors on 04/17/2018, 06:57 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/16/2018, 05:29 PMI was wondering if you or majors would be the first to post some here.
You know I'm always drinking my "special tea" and do not have the facilities to post.

Holy shite! Is it next week? AWESOME.

Special OOOLONG TEA and flip-phone... perfect for the savvy social media star you aspire to be

;)

roflmao

Quote from: majors on 04/17/2018, 06:57 PMYou know I'm always drinking my "special tea" and do not have the facilities to post.

PUSH TO PLAY POLKA

:mrgreen:

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2018, 08:15 PM
Quote from: majors on 04/17/2018, 06:57 PMYou know I'm always drinking my "special tea" and do not have the facilities to post.

PUSH TO PLAY POLKA

:mrgreen:
JahJjahahahahhahahha.

Warbucks

Looks like a lot of fun...

Next year I will be there.

Johnpv

Quote from: esteban on 04/17/2018, 07:19 PMHoly shite! Is it next week? AWESOME.
Are you guys going to be at the ToyCon this weekend?

esteban

Quote from: Johnpv on 04/19/2018, 09:15 AM
Quote from: esteban on 04/17/2018, 07:19 PMHoly shite! Is it next week? AWESOME.
Are you guys going to be at the ToyCon this weekend?
Damn, I'm stoopid. We should make a thread and try to get NJ/NYC folks to join us.

schweaty

esteban