@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

RGB external booster case?

Started by 16bitgium, 04/17/2018, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

16bitgium

I bought one of these external boosters from a friend. You can get the on auctions yahoo or ebay. But does anybody know where you can get a case for them? I see stone age gamer sells a case but that is a slightly different booster with a different pin out.... a 3d printable file would als be awsesome....

NoSexGex

Nope, unless someone's made one in the last year or so
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

16bitgium

QuoteNope, unless someone's made one in the last year or so
What a damn shame I can try to whip up something myself

ClodBusted

You could try building a case made of plywood or plasticard sheet.
I would rather go with plywood, since you could get away without filling, sanding and painting, and it would still look neat just being held together using wood glue and a few screws.

esteban

Quote from: 16bitgium on 04/17/2018, 05:38 PMI bought one of these external boosters from a friend. You can get the on auctions yahoo or ebay. But does anybody know where you can get a case for them? I see stone age gamer sells a case but that is a slightly different booster with a different pin out.... a 3d printable file would als be awsesome....
Put the entire console in a plastic bin, throw a cover on top, and call it a day.

You might have to cut out some holes for power, AV, controller, etc.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

16bitgium

Quote from: esteban on 04/18/2018, 07:33 AM
Quote from: 16bitgium on 04/17/2018, 05:38 PMI bought one of these external boosters from a friend. You can get the on auctions yahoo or ebay. But does anybody know where you can get a case for them? I see stone age gamer sells a case but that is a slightly different booster with a different pin out.... a 3d printable file would als be awsesome....
Put the entire console in a plastic bin, throw a cover on top, and call it a day.

You might have to cut out some holes for power, AV, controller, etc.
yeeeaaah no :p

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

ClodBusted

Purple1308

Make a cardboard case it shouldn't cost much