10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: Shiawase Usagi 2

Started by CrackTiger, 08/12/2018, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Shiawase Usagi 2: Toraware Usagi Sailor Z
CIC $60 shipped within North America.

Pics available upon request.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

exodus

I hope whoever jumps on this really enjoys it!

TR0N

Very generous on the price who ever buys it will be very lucky indeed.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ironjoe99

I can't believe I just bought this a month ago for so much more. Great price for anyone. It's not that hard a game for anyone on the fence. I can't beat most Castlevania's outside the Igavanias, but this was easy for me. A really fun play.

CrackTiger

Added Shiawase Usagi 2: Toraware Usagi Sailor Z.

exodus

it's fun how we're all talking about how good this deal is and how nice the game is, and now shiawase usagi 2 is in the mix as well :P

nopepper

Awesome price on one of the few games that warrants the price.

CrackTiger

Dracula X has been sold.