2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

Thank you to all!

Started by forsigmar, 10/06/2026, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

forsigmar

Its been a while since I have been on here.  I fired up my Duo for the first time in years only to find out the drive was constantly spinning and the laser moved all the way to the right and stopped.  I was devastated, so I came here to find a solution.  After scouring the the repair posts I learned it could possibly be a bad via, and it was!  I wasn't the 3 closest to the light but it was in that general vicinity. I am happy to report the Duo is back up and running.  Thank you all for the valuable information!