@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Moonlight Lady

Started by pixeljunkie, 12/08/2006, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixeljunkie

Is there another name for this? Or is it just rare enough to NOT be on ebay?

M1Savage

That's the only name I've ever heard it called. May just not be one on ebay at the moment. It's fairly rare but doesn't seem to be a high dollar game here in the USA for some reason. Got mine for dirt cheap off ebay but that's probably been a couple of years ago now.

CrackTiger

Quote from: pixeljunkie on 12/08/2006, 01:06 PMIs there another name for this? Or is it just rare enough to NOT be on ebay?
I don't think it's rare at all, just undesirable.

It's usually available from japanese sellers pretty cheap. It's probably up right now, but with a mispelled name.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ParanoiaDragon

Yeah, I have it, & it seems like it used to be rare, but, nowadays, I see it pretty often on ebay, & for pretty cheap.  It's a decent game, kind of slightly like Magic Knight Rayearth for Saturn, sort of.
IMG

pixeljunkie

finally picked it up. Gonna give it a shot tonight.

Tatsujin

it normally goes for about 3000~3500yen in japan (US$25~30).
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..