@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shubibiman

I have! But it was a looong time ago! Shame on me ^^;
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

CrackTiger

Quote from: shubibiman on 04/22/2011, 02:54 AMI have! But it was a looong time ago! Shame on me ^^;
Yeah, I don't think I've actually played through it since it came out. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

_Paul

I'm rubbish at games, so that's my excuse.

esteban

Hahahahhaahhaahhaa!

This must have taken us the longest time to solve.

I've beaten SSS countless times. BUT I STILL DON'T REMEMBER that picture from the ending credits. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a fake!

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ceti Alpha

I'm apparently in the hall of shame. I haven't cleared SSS, either. heh
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

apachacha

Quote from: ccovell on 04/21/2011, 06:29 PMPut a "KICK ME" sign on these guys, because:

shubibiman
esteban
blueraven
paul
JoshTurboTrollX-16
GobanToba
Tatsujin
and
HardcoreOtaku

have never finished the classic game Super Star Soldier!   [-X [-X [-X
Hang your heads in shame!

/MysteryY.gif
Me neither, but I'm on it.

Just after I beat Terra Cresta II

Vecanti

Quote from: ccovell on 04/21/2011, 06:29 PMPut a "KICK ME" sign on these guys, because:

shubibiman
esteban
blueraven
paul
JoshTurboTrollX-16
GobanToba
Tatsujin
and
HardcoreOtaku

/MysteryY.gif
Super Star Soldier, hmm never heard of that one?  It's a PCE game?  R U Sure?  :-k   :D

blueraven

shubibiman
esteban
blueraven
paul
JoshTurboTrollX-16
GobanToba
Tatsujin
and
HardcoreOtaku

/MysteryY.gif
For reference it took 37 years until someone resurrected the thread *ahem*

Yeah I should beat it.

_Paul

This thread is too quiet, so here's another one:

/guessit.png

blueraven

Vecanti

_Paul

apachacha

Fantasy Zone                ?

CrackTiger

The more primitive looking Lode Runner game?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

_Paul

blueraven

lord_cack

A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

_Paul

apachacha

_Paul

Vecanti

LameKat

_Paul

ccovell

SuperPlay

Mathius

16bit

How bout Lords of Thunder?

_Paul

ccovell

Slime World?

How about something bigger than a bauble?

_Paul

Senshi

how many games are there? Close to a 900? This could take some time  :P

How about Dragon Slayer?
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

CrackTiger

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ccovell

Hmmm.... looks like Zipang.

blueraven

Quote from: Senshi on 08/16/2011, 12:59 PMhow many games are there? Close to a 900? This could take some time  :P

How about Dragon Slayer?
That was my Guess.

Dragon Slayer 2?

_Paul

blueraven

_Paul

Vecanti

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

_Paul

ccovell

Hihou Densetsu: Chris no Bouken?

Or, is it one of the hundred PC-88 RPG conversions...?   #-o

_Paul

Here's a bit more of it:

/guessing.jpg

CrackTiger

Are you able to post a non-distorted pic? Doubled or quardrupled to "Nearest Neighbor", saved as a png, gif or bmp?

ccovell

Hmmmm.....   Kagami no Kuni no Legend?

_Paul

Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/19/2011, 05:05 PMAre you able to post a non-distorted pic? Doubled or quardrupled to "Nearest Neighbor", saved as a png, gif or bmp?
Not that it looks any different but:

/guessinggg.png

Vecanti

ccovell