RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueraven

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

shubibiman

blueraven

Zero Champ / Zero Champ 2?

NecroPhile

shubibiman

deubeul

shubibiman

blueraven

shubibiman

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer

shubibiman

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

blueraven

geise

Quote from: shubibiman on 09/22/2016, 01:14 AMNo.
No.
No.
You sound like my 2 year old.  :lol:  I say Road Spirits!

shubibiman

esteban

blueraven

shubibiman

No.
No.

But you're getting close genre-wise.

ParanoiaDragon

Oh good grief, it's Victory Run!  Someone can nab my spot if I was right.

https://catalog.pcengine-fx.com/#hu3850
IMG IMG
IMG

geise

Yep!  That's it!  Come on, you can post something.

esteban

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/23/2016, 02:09 AMOh good grief, it's Victory Run!  Someone can nab my spot if I was right.
Holy f@ck, why was I missing the obvious and going for obscurities like Knight Rider?

Jeezuz.

shubibiman

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/23/2016, 02:09 AMOh good grief, it's Victory Run!  Someone can nab my spot if I was right.
Yes !
VictoryRun.webp

blueraven

BUMP because we need more PC Engine

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

shubibiman

esteban

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

blueraven

Super System Card 3.0?

ROFL syscard clears

geise

Psycho Punch

Sorry, no, but that would have been a good joke. :lol:

Psycho Punch

blueraven

Psycho Punch

No :(

It isn't Star Parodium either.

blueraven

NecroPhile

System Card error screen from something like Forgotten Worlds?

Psycho Punch

Nope and not an error screen.

esteban

Punch...it is an opening animation for some goddamn sports game? A card is inserted into a PCE?

Psycho Punch

Not a sports game. No depictions of a hucard being inserted into a hucard slot.

/0JWpJHS.png

deubeul

shubibiman

Psycho Punch

shubibiman

deubeul

esteban

Psycho Punch

shubibiman