12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Turbo Grafx 16, TG 16 CD and carrying case for sale

Started by hermosaguy, 02/25/2007, 04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

hermosaguy

Shipping would be from California.  I am under the Shmups and Neo Geo forum under the same name.  I am looking to clear up space, and this takes up quite a bit of it.  I'm open to any reasonable offers.  Thanks! :)
/2hds7zs.jpg

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.


Cephalgy

Quote from: hermosaguy on 02/25/2007, 04:57 AMShipping would be from California.  I am under the Shmups and Neo Geo forum under the same name.  I am looking to clear up space, and this takes up quite a bit of it.  I'm open to any reasonable offers.  Thanks! :)
/2hds7zs.jpg
Hi, i gave you a consolided Neo geo mvs 2 Slot pimped and brushes with underfaceplate ;-) You have interest? Write to: cephalgy@gawab.com
(( (( O )) ))

  EcHo To the WorlD!!!

  EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

guyjin

there was a time I would have jumped on this, but I have a duo now...

kid_rondeau


oneal034

Hey! Do you still have this unit for sale? If so I'm willing to offer $100.00 for it. I'm also willing to negotiate. Thanks!