New feature coming soon - "The Close-Up World of the Turbo" - CLOSED

Started by PCEngineFX, 03/22/2007, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

I'm happy to announce a new section for pcengine-fx.com in the works - "The Close-Up World of the Turbo".  This upcoming section will feature images of Turbo/PCE/PC-FX games, hardware and other miscellaneous items like you've never seen them before.

Take a look below for an example of the type of images you will expect to see.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/TM/turbo_memoirs_-_close-up_galle2.html
EyeOfTheTurbo.jpg

My first in the series of "super-macro" photography using the Sony DSC-T50 point and shoot still camera.  This is an extreme close-up of the CD lens from the NEC TurboDuo game console.  The lens was manufactured in March of 1993, and no attempt was made to clean it for this photo.  The lights you see in the reflection are from the ring light, and in the direct center of the lens you can see the reflection of the camera. 

Flickr link with larger version:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58809645@N00/430813620/
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

Kitsunexus

Wicked awesome. Could you do an extreme closeup on the pins of a HuCard? Pwease?
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

PCEngineFX

IMG

NecroPhile

That's a nice extreme closeup - will you please do one of the PC-FX for comparison?  The ol' duo isn't too dirty, considering it's 14 years old and uncleaned.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dark Fact

EyeOfTheTurbo.jpg
*cue Dr. Who music*

Anyway, can you do an extreme closeup on the chipboards too ? Throw in the bees for fun! :wink:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

PCEngineFX

This thread is closed as the feature has been scrapped in favor of the Turbo Memoirs.
IMG