10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

What are some good online sites / stores to buy PC Engine games from?

Started by dhowerter, 04/03/2007, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhowerter

What are some good online sites / stores to buy PC Engine games from?

I was just wondering if anyone here knew of some good online sites / stores to buy PC Engine games (Japanese Turbo Grafx-16 games) from? (primarily thinking of PC Engine CHIP games but also CDs ;-)

(in addition to EBay of course)

Anyone know any?

merriman_bk

IMG
----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive

elnino

Quote from: merriman_bk on 04/03/2007, 10:36 PMjapangamestock.com

Bought from them many times, good shop.
I second that, sometimes you get really good bargains there.
www.pcedaisakusen.net
People said his brain was infected by devils!
PCE Shmupscountown: 109/110 (1to go)
PCエンジン - シューティングゲーム読み秒:109/110個 (1個余る)

runinruder

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

esteban

Quote from: runinruder on 04/06/2007, 04:26 PMwww.wolfgames.com

And yeah, I agree with the previous posters, JGS is great. 
Wow, wofgames is still around? I thought he shifted to boardgames completely?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

grahf

I get all my stuff from Dream-Stars-Japan on ebay. Some of their prices on the ebay store are high, but just send him an email and you'll probably be very very satisifed with the prices.  I bought my first system from him (Duo-R), and was so impressed with the speed and packaging. Every single item was individually bubblewrapped, taped, and neatly layed in place. The packaging is so good, you'll swear the guy has OCD. Since then ive bought over 50 games and a few systems from him. Definitly my first guy to contact when im looking for something.

TR0N

Quote from: grahf on 04/14/2007, 10:25 PMI get all my stuff from Dream-Stars-Japan on ebay. Some of their prices on the ebay store are high, but just send him an email and you'll probably be very very satisifed with the prices.  I bought my first system from him (Duo-R), and was so impressed with the speed and packaging. Every single item was individually bubblewrapped, taped, and neatly layed in place. The packaging is so good, you'll swear the guy has OCD. Since then ive bought over 50 games and a few systems from him. Definitly my first guy to contact when im looking for something.
Agreed that's where i got my Duo-R at it was boxed too.

His prices are high but his service can't be beat.

Nuff said.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Quote from: dhowerter on 04/15/2007, 01:55 AM
Quote from: grahf on 04/14/2007, 10:25 PMI get all my stuff from Dream-Stars-Japan on ebay. Some of their prices on the ebay store are high, but just send him an email and you'll probably be very very satisifed with the prices.  I bought my first system from him (Duo-R), and was so impressed with the speed and packaging. Every single item was individually bubblewrapped, taped, and neatly layed in place. The packaging is so good, you'll swear the guy has OCD. Since then ive bought over 50 games and a few systems from him. Definitly my first guy to contact when im looking for something.
OK, just to clarify does that second sentence mean that the prices listed on his ebay store are high, but if you email him, he might LOWER the prices? (so you will be "satisfied" with them)

I like the sound of his packaging tho. ^_^
I don't think i've ever haggle with him to lower the prices.

Still, he can give ya a discount on shipping if you buy more then one game from him.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec