OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

For Sale: Neutopia, TG/US version

Started by MrFulci, 04/24/2007, 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFulci

I purchased this someplace when I was looking through their used CD's.

This is the US version of Neutopia.

Included is the original case (Has the spine label) with the clip intact. The clear front door has a broken hinge, however that's an easy replacement.

No Manual, box, or chip sleeve is included.

The game is in good shape. No damage to the chip decal. The game loads fine, I tested it again today in a Turbo Duo, loaded on the first try.

Looking for $10 + $5 shipping. $15 total.

CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL! 

If you want to save $5.00, you can do a local pickup.

E-mail or PM me.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

nat

No manual?

I will give you $5 + $5 shipping.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

MrFulci

I cannot go too cheap, as I shelled out a few dollars on the game, and also I want to put a few extra bills in my pocket.

Another reason for not going TOO cheap, is to avoid resale on ebay.

As it is, I am profiting less than $10 on this transaction.

I am located in Maryland. Local pickup will negate the $5.00 shipping.

If you DO NOT want delivery confirmation, I will subtract $1.50. That breaks it down to about $1.50 for first class shipping (in US), $2.00 for "handling".

I have no other reasons to go to the post office at the moment, so the handling goes into the gas tank and covering my time at the automated package mailer.

I'm offering it here for a period of time, before taking to ebay with it.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

nat

I'm not a re-seller.

Neutopia is one game I never played on the Turbo. I've been curiously lately about it, but I can't spend $15 on a bare cart, original case or not. Even if I don't like the game, I'd never throw it back on eBay.

Let me know if decide you want to take my offer....
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

2X4

Quote from: MrFulci on 04/24/2007, 11:20 AMAs it is, I am profiting less than $10 on this transaction.
Well, that's over half the retail value of what you're hocking.  You might make more on an auction, but I don't see anyone here paying quite that much.  At any rate, you're not going to retire on the profit, so if you want to get rid of it, I would just take nat's offer (assuming you haven't already).
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

MrFulci

Nat,

Since this game lacks certain items, I can meet you a bit better than halfway and sell it to you for $11.50. The item wil be shipped in a cardboard box, FIRST CLASS, WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION! All that shipping cost will AT LEAST be $3.00

I generally always use confirmation with video games.

The post office isn't within walking distance, and the time it takes to go there, and mail the item is factored into that total.

2X4, I know what this item (used, in varying degrees of "completion") goes for on ebay, that's how I determined the cost for this item. There is pretty much no, "market price", unless you count direct4games' NEW copy, which sells for about $60 prior to shipping.  I brought this item here prior to ebay, as I wanted to offer a price cheaper than ebay, but not quite a "steal".

The manual may be available through TZD. If the purchaser orders some controllers or something through them, they can also tack on another $4 to their total for a Neutopia manual.

I do not know nat "well", so i do not know what he would plan to do with the game. Questions were asked by me to clarify this.

Methods of payment remain the same.

Local pickup is still welcome.

If you wish to take this further, Nat, please e-mail or PM me. No need to drag this further through the messageboard.

MrFulci

Item may be sold at $11.50 offsidewing pm'ed me.

I told him he ahs a week for payment to appear here, if it has not arrived by that time, the item will be available again.

Thank you for your interest!

offsidewing

Quote from: MrFulci on 04/24/2007, 03:46 PMItem may be sold at $11.50 offsidewing pm'ed me.

I told him he ahs a week for payment to appear here, if it has not arrived by that time, the item will be available again.

Thank you for your interest!
The quest to re-acquire games of my youth has begun...

offsidewing

MrFulci

Glad to hear it.

This thread is a bit funny, haggling through the thread, my replies... a fun read.

Next time I have something for sale, I'll haggle only through PM's. By that time, I may also have other methods of accepting payment available.

Turns out, I didn't have to make a special trip to the post office afterall. It happened that the day I mailed the item, I was going to be someplace that was pretty much next door to a post office anyways. The only downside to this was the post office didn't have an automatic postage center, so I had to stand in line for 10min or so. Still, it was faster than a special trip.

nat

I will haggle you to haggle in public.

OldRover

Damn, missed this one. :(

If anyone else happens across a copy of this game, I WANT IT and will pay good money for it.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

offsidewing

It's sittin' on my shelf with a nice crisp manual I added myself.

Seldane

Quote from: MrFulci on 04/24/2007, 02:44 AMI purchased this someplace when I was looking through their used CD's.

This is the US version of Neutopia.

Included is the original case (Has the spine label) with the clip intact. The clear front door has a broken hinge, however that's an easy replacement.

No Manual, box, or chip sleeve is included.

The game is in good shape. No damage to the chip decal. The game loads fine, I tested it again today in a Turbo Duo, loaded on the first try.

Looking for $10 + $5 shipping. $15 total.

CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL! 

If you want to save $5.00, you can do a local pickup.

E-mail or PM me.
ill take tis game pay by paypal lol
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.