OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

New saturn forum.

Started by termis, 04/30/2007, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

termis

I know there are quite a few of you here that enjoy your Saturns, so I thought I'd pass this one along.

http://segasaturngroup.proboards81.com/

I guess it just started up and is looking to fill members.  I know of no other saturn-only forums, so I hope this one becomes successful.

Ninja Spirit

Thanks man I've been looking for the ideal Saturn board myself. I'll go peep that out right quick.

EDIT: I just joined as "HypeG"

rolins

Cool, I might sign up as well. I just got back into playing the Saturn again.

JoshTurboTrollX

Looks like a cool forum dood thanks!!

good timing too as it seems these forums have gone to shit [-(
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

GUTS

The problem is that everybody thinks they're a fucking comedian.  One guy posts a joke topic, then you have 90 other people posting the exact same fucking thing only slightly modified.  It's like those threads where somebody makes a joke (like about blast processing or something), then everybody else has to post their own stupid version of the joke until there's like 5 pages of dumbass posts.

TR0N

Saturn owner here as well looks like an ok site.

Still posting here digital press and at neo-geo.com is enough for me.

I'd join but i got enough on my plate  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

turbofan1

I`ve just recently gotten back into playing sega saturn games myself.Mainly Gex and Metal Slug.Btw don't bother downloading Return fire the game is crap.As far as what guts and the other fellow said.I agree with them.Don`t no how many times I`ve seen people ask how to do A s-video mod or fix the sound problem on A dou.How hard is it just to scroll down.

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: GUTS on 05/03/2007, 11:48 PMThe problem is that everybody thinks they're a fucking comedian.  One guy posts a joke topic, then you have 90 other people posting the exact same fucking thing only slightly modified.  It's like those threads where somebody makes a joke (like about blast processing or something), then everybody else has to post their own stupid version of the joke until there's like 5 pages of dumbass posts.
Hehe you're right on that.  that's why I really haven't posted on Neo Geo.com lately. Everytime I think about making a new thread, I always catch myself thinking twice about it because the first post in it is usually off-topic stupid stuff you're referring to....then it's instant derail.