@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

NOTICE - Will be gone until the 10th

Started by PCEngineFX, 06/01/2007, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Hello all,

Just for your information, I will not be responding to any posts and emails until the 10th.  See you all then!
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

nat

:!:

But... You can't leave us!

No.

No....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

Alright!  It's PARTY TIME!  Everyone get naked and start posting stuff in the wrong forums!! Woooo hoooo!!!  NO RULES!!!!!

TR0N

Quote from: nat on 06/01/2007, 11:20 PM:!:

But... You can't leave us!

No.

No....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to say it like Darth Vader did  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/02/2007, 10:27 PMAlright!  It's PARTY TIME!  Everyone get naked and start posting stuff in the wrong forums!! Woooo hoooo!!!  NO RULES!!!!!
Not unless I have anything to do with it...

WHICH I DON'T!

LETS PARTY LIKE IT'S 1989!!!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

Alllll Riiiiggghht.  Time to raid Nanto's joint for the boxed Magical Chase.  Giggity, giggity.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 06/03/2007, 01:28 AMAlllll Riiiiggghht.  Time to raid Nanto's joint for the boxed Magical Chase.  Giggity, giggity.  :lol:
\
LOL ALL RIGHTTTTTTTTT!
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

OK we have two options if we raid Nanto's sealed copy of Magical Chase:

Option #1 - We give it to me to keep and play

Option #2 - We sell it and split the money, with me getting slightly more than everyone else.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

nat

#3 - We kill Keranu and feed his body to pigs.

NecroPhile

Hell no!  The pigs can fend for themselves.  I'm hungry.  :twisted:

nat

Quote from: guest on 06/05/2007, 12:08 AMHell no!  The pigs can fend for themselves.  I'm hungry.  :twisted:
Aw, shit, me too. Besides, I just watched Hannibal Rising.

Keranu

IMG

PCEngineFX

Jeez, I leave for a few days and already this place has gone to shit :P

To be exact, I'm vacationing on a 7 day cruise on the Royal Caribbean.  I'm paying 0.50/min to post this so you guys need to pay me back! :P
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

You're posting from the open ocean?  That kind of kicks ass.  Anyway you're supposed to be gone until the 10th!  No checking in!

Keranu

IMG

Seldane

Yeah Nanto. No peeking. Keep away 'til the tenth as you promised.

:) :)

:( :(
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Kitsunexus

Dark Fact

Hey Aaron, looks like you're back on my birthday.  How was the cruise? :)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Keranu

Quote from: Dark Fact on 06/10/2007, 11:31 AMHey Aaron, looks like you're back on my birthday.  How was the cruise? :)
How was your birthday? :)
IMG

PCEngineFX

I got back yesterday around noon.  The cruise was nice!  I can't say it was relaxing as there was so much to see and do all the time, but it did give me a rest from the day to day things.  My skin is peeling off like crazy but otherwise it was a cool experience.
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. I was gone last weekend at the Midwest Gaming Classic, which featured Turbo Fest.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Dark Fact

Quote from: KeranuHow was your birthday? :)
Pretty good! Went to an all-you-can-eat Mongolian stir fry restaurant for lunch (this particular one had awesome soup! Best damn soup I ever had!), had ice cream cake, received gifts, and took a nap since I didn't eat anything for 24 hours beforehand so I can make room in my stomach for stir fry. :P
Quote from: AaronI got back yesterday around noon.  The cruise was nice!  I can't say it was relaxing as there was so much to see and do all the time, but it did give me a rest from the day to day things.  My skin is peeling off like crazy but otherwise it was a cool experience.
Dude, one word: SPF15. :wink:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 06/11/2007, 07:53 PMI got back yesterday around noon.  The cruise was nice!  I can't say it was relaxing as there was so much to see and do all the time, but it did give me a rest from the day to day things.  My skin is peeling off like crazy but otherwise it was a cool experience.
Dude, two words: skin cancer.  #-o

Seriously, welcome back to the daily grind.  I'm assuming that some time was spent on the skin deck.  At least that's where I'd would've been when the ol' lady weren't looking, 'cause I'm a perverted degenerate.

PCEngineFX

I used SPF40.....and I was pretty much white before the trip so it was easy for my skin to get toasty.

Just walking around in every port of call and any deck of the ship you could see the hotties in bikinis.  Great thing about my wife is that she makes sure I don't miss any of them :D
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Quote from: PcenginefxGreat thing about my wife is that she makes sure I don't miss any of them :D
???

"Hey hubby, check out that hottie over there!"

???

Keranu

My pale Irish skin turns bright red in too much sun.
IMG

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/12/2007, 06:29 PM???

"Hey hubby, check out that hottie over there!"

???
Exactly.  Did I say I love my wife?  :dance:
IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Are there really such things as orgy cruises? That is in NO way related to the previous statements, I SWEAR, I just want to know if they exist.  :-k

guyjin

if you have to ask, you're not invited.