RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

<_< ..... >_>....

Started by Kitsunexus, 07/09/2007, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kitsunexus

So, does anybody have any Rolfee hentai?  =P~
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

 :lol: That I would like to see, LMAO
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

You perv Kitsune - have you been reading my subconscious?  :D
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat


Dark Fact

Do we honestly need to be discussing porn on these boards? I don't mind commenting on the vast amounts of fanservice in all the PC-Engine titles but I think porn is taking things a bit too far. :?
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Kitsunexus

This thread isn't exactly serious, y'know.  :wink:
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Kitsunexus

And I meant to post it in CHIT CHAT.   ](*,)
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!