Not another screenshot quiz...

Started by _Paul, 07/15/2007, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 07/01/2016, 01:55 PMArrgh Type?
Ah damn, too easy huh?  Yep, answer is ARRRRR-type.  You're up Necro!

Quote from: geise on 07/01/2016, 01:50 PMCool!  Now what about the other thread? https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2453.3615
I will come up with one but I am going to TN this week (leaving on Saturday) with only my ipad, so no promises on pic updates for a week.

NecroPhile

I'll try to come up with something over the weekend, or somebody else can take the floor if they got something ready to go.

jtucci31

ToyMachine78

Don't know, but that's some Damn fine needle work.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

ccovell

jtucci31

Mathius

ccovell

bob

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Mathius

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ccovell

bob

champions forever (the red label one)

esteban

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

geise

csgx1

deubeul

Digital Angel (Denno Tenshi) ??

Mathius

esteban

blueraven

ccovell

esteban

exodus

Otaking

Quiz Marugoto The World 2 Time Machine Ni Onegai?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

NecroPhile

ccovell

No.  Hint: the sky is irrelevant

esteban

Quote from: ccovell on 08/22/2016, 11:03 AMNo.  Hint: the sky is irrelevant
Does it involve a Japanese pun that requires moon rune knowledge?

blueraven

esteban

Red Alert - Blue Blink = Aoi Blink (A-1, the best, #1!)

Psycho Punch

Hudson Vol. #1 The Kung-Fu
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NecroPhile

Foamular 1 Pilot - You're King of Kings?

(sponsored by the pink panther)

blueraven

blueraven

ccovell

Gosh, I thought this one would be easy.  No Japanese knowledge required.  No puns.  Homonyms only.

cabbage

esteban

Quote from: ccovell on 07/02/2016, 07:34 PMNext one:
IMG
Best of the Best --> Andre Panza Kickboxing (TG-16)

!!! I finally solved one !!!!

ccovell

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

blueraven

csgx1

esteban

F1 Team Simulation Project F

BONUS: ROM ROM Stadium

NEXT!

Note: Homonyms be damned. My brain can't process...

Mathius

esteban

Covell said it was HuCARD... But....