Not another screenshot quiz...

Started by _Paul, 07/15/2007, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

Lady Sword.

because all women are good at is sewing, so the needle is her sword, aha...a...haaaa...hahhhhh.

really though, is it Loom?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Weavers ain't no seamstresses.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

Weaving != Sewing, but Loom?

that's my best guess.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

OldMan

NecroPhile

Nope.

Small Hint: it's a Super CD.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/24/2017, 04:27 PMTime to practice a little thread necromancey:

IMG

(Thread.... get it?  It's a double joke...... even if neither are all that good.)
Bloody Thimble?

blueraven

HOW WAS THAT NOT LOOM  :-k

Add Hems Family?

NecroPhile

No correct guesses yet, though Add Hems Family is a frickin' awesome guess.

It ain't Loom because sewing ain't weaving!

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

NecroPhile

Arkhan Asylum

deubeul

bob

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

NecroPhile

Nopes.

Hint #2: it's an overhead action rpg (lite on the rpg part).

Psycho Punch

I was going to say "Flash Hiders" but the hint ruins it hah.

Arkhan Asylum

Is it Efera and Jiliora or Basted?  They got floppy cloth dangles and the stitching looks like it might be trying to form an E.

or a bastard did it.   and that's like basted.   I got nothing.   

I still think it's China Warrior.

bob

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: bob on 07/25/2017, 11:08 AMFray
I hope this isn't it, because I thought that, but then thought nah thats too easy.

lol

NecroPhile

Basted is correct, but it's disappointing that you just guessed it and don't know why it's correct.  :(

Ask your grandma what a baste stitch is.  She'll know.

Arkhan Asylum

lol.  I just went with any frilly cute drapey fabric games I could think of.

I was just playing Basted over the weekend, too.

now I get the reference.  lol.  does this mean I have to make one of these now?  I will make one when I get home if I cant think of one while working.

exodus

I wanted to do one with basted, but it was gonna be a turkey, and it was gonna be really easy :P

NecroPhile

I'm pretty sure that one was done before.

Arkhan Asylum

And it's pronounced like "bastard", if a bronx lady went AHHH YOU FRIGGIN BASTEDS ILL KILL YOU.

It's not basted like masturbasted.

NecroPhile

It's spelled the same, so good enough for me.

Besides, I'm convinced it's not basted like a turkey.  Look at the pic you get for beating the trainer guy and tell me she's not basting herself with eva milk (whatever that is).

Arkhan Asylum

well it says バステッド on the cover.. lol

thats Bah su teh ddo.

also, the game is an unsung badass motherfucker on PCE.     that and Babel.

Good stuff.   

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2017, 04:02 PMIt's spelled the same, so good enough for me.

Besides, I'm convinced it's not basted like a turkey.  Look at the pic you get for beating the trainer guy and tell me she's not basting herself with eva milk (whatever that is).
I always thought it was short for evaporated milk????
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Arkhan Asylum

Ok.  This is easy as fuck but I'm cracking up, so here it is

IMG

Psycho Punch

Arkhan Asylum

ok i guess it wasnt as easy as i thought

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

PunkCryborg

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 07/25/2017, 09:19 PMGondola Speed
aww yeeee

For some reason I knew you'd get it, since you're like the only other person here that knows what that game is I think.

lol

Mathius

I'm trying to figure out who that other guy in the boat is. Either Philip Seymour Hoffman is actually just hanging out in Venice, or Matt Foley left his Van finally.

esteban

Where in the world is Tony Montana?

Arkhan Asylum

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2017, 09:21 AMNo correct guesses yet, though Add Hems Family is a frickin' awesome guess.

It ain't Loom because sewing ain't weaving!
Hhahahahaha. I figured you'd enjoy that. BTW. Basted was a cheapass win answer lol

Quote from: guest on 07/25/2017, 10:06 PMThat's Rob Ford, lol
hellyee
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D>

blueraven

Caws like you remember this thread too right?

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/25/2017, 09:35 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 07/25/2017, 09:19 PMGondola Speed
aww yeeee

For some reason I knew you'd get it, since you're like the only other person here that knows what that game is I think.

lol
Lol, I feel like you should have put Keanu in there instead of Al Pacino for optimum pun.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

geise

Yes this tread needs a revival!!!!!

esteban